Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serious Problem Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

2s, geared 87/16ish and u will be golden. So u can see why ur gearing is WAY off. Also check to see if you have timing in your motor, shouldnt need much, maybe 20 mark and make sure you're not running any esc timing with that motor. The rtr motors are different so yes they can handle 3s but more for wow factor running up and down the street for short persiods of time, not sustained and definitely not geared how you have it. But even with correct gearing on 3s ur gonna burn up that system. Definitely a 2s system racing setup. Lesson learned, good luck.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ok thanks guts. Sorry for the out burst I just get so frustrated when other people tell me one thing and it does not work and then I have to find out that my truck is set up completely wrong. Well I guess I start from scratch. Sorry again just a lot of frustration.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by agentorange
Ok thanks guts. Sorry for the out burst I just get so frustrated when other people tell me one thing and it does not work and then I have to find out that my truck is set up completely wrong. Well I guess I start from scratch. Sorry again just a lot of frustration.
Dont sweat it, your screen name is one of my favorite bands, so ya cant be too bad but seriously, I think we've all been there at one time or another.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:27 PM
ekt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I get the feeling he is talking about his 4x4, not the 2wd. If any associated guys can help him out.