R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 05-19-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default US Central Offroad Electric Points Series

Offroad electric points series being offered in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Check out the web site at www.uscentralracingleague.com

These are all great tracks with experience holding big events. Professionally designed layouts. Competitive racing.

Events sponsored by: Jimmy Babcock Racing League, Birdman Racing, Showtime Hobbies, Racers Haven, Daniluk Corporation, RC Paints by Sonny, and Loosenut Racing.

This should be a lot of fun. Any questions can be directed to US Central by the link on the web site. We'll be checking this thread often and answer any questions here also. Hope to see you there for the action.

US Central Race Directors
gwbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
Tech Initiate

The first round in the series is June 11th, at Enid RC Speedway in Enid, Oklahoma. Come on out and join in and have some fun. Be sure to check out the web site at www.uscentralracingleague.com for information.

Thanks,
US Central
Old 05-27-2005, 11:21 PM   #3
Tech Adept

It's definitely going to be a blast. Come and race against the region's finest!

(free bump, Gary )
BobbyDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 11:30 PM   #4
Tech Adept

BTW, tell Heath I said Happy B-Day.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:20 PM   #5
Tech Initiate

I'll tell him Bobby, but you will probably see him before me.

Thanks for your response about the plaques versus trophys. Mom is all in a tizzy about what to do. She is sweating it really bad. I think that the pressure is starting to get to her. Any input is greatly appreciated. Remember that I have to live with her.

Later,
Gary B.
US Central
Birdman Racing
Old 05-28-2005, 04:10 PM   #6
Tech Adept

I have to work tonight, so no racing at ACR for me. My dad and I are going to go up to the Liberty track tomorrow since we can't make it tonight; hopefully my dad can get some driving practice . If there is a decent [electric] off-road turnout I'll probably race as well.

Wow, she is taking this seriously! I would probably go with plaques. They seem to be slightly more personal for some reason - at least to me. You might want to talk to some other racers that have gone to "big" races and see what they prefer. I really don't think it will be an issue either way - no one is going to throw a fit because they won a trophy instead of a plaque.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:07 PM   #7
Tech Initiate

Ok, mom got the plaques worked out. I gotta tell ya guys it's going to be great. The series, the plaques, the competition. Can't wait till June 11th.

Later,
Gary B.
US Central
Birdman Racing
Old 06-06-2005, 06:49 AM   #8
Tech Initiate

Ok guys,

Enid has put in the new layout and it looks like it is going to be fun and fast. Just 6 more days till the kickoff of the first round. Come on out and be part of the fun and excitement.

Gary B.
US Central
Birdman Racing
Old 06-10-2005, 06:49 AM   #9
Tech Initiate

The first round of the US Central Offroad Electric Points Series starts tomorrow at Enid RC Speedway in Enid, OK. Should be lots of close competitive racing. New layout on the track and it should be a challenge to everyone. Got lots of give aways from the sponsors too. We also got some good news this week. Associated has signed on as a sponsor for the series.

Come on out to Enid and compete with some of the best drivers in this part of the country for the title of US Central Champion.

Gary B.
US Central
Birdman Racing
Old 06-14-2005, 10:22 PM   #10
Tech Initiate

Default Round 1

Check out the round 1 standings at www.uscentralracingleague.com
That was great competition.
Hutch is ready to lay in their new track and get ready for the series there.
If it is anything like Enid, it will be close! Let's try not to let Kansas dominate this time out! Like to bring some of those plaques back to OK!!!
Also Dallas is already in the works for August....Air Conditioning is free!!!
Check out the SRH website and get in on the fun. Eric needs a title for the event and it must be Tee Shirt friendly! That track is awesome and leaves us lots of room to play. Let us know your favorite obstacle, either real or imaginary and we'll work it into the design as able!!!
We need to lay down the challenge for Texas and get ready to rumble!
I'm thinking....stadium cross!!!

Gary B
Old 06-14-2005, 10:39 PM   #11
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rcracer0229 Send a message via MSN to rcracer0229

kansas will bring all of them home
rcracer0229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:18 AM   #12
Tech Initiate

Ok you Oklahoma guys. It seems that rcracer0229 is confident that KS can make it happen. How are you going to respond?

rcracer0229 did you race in Enid and if not are you going to be able to make to the race in Hutch at HI Performance Hobbies on July 9th? If the racing in round 2 is anything like round 1 it is going to be close and fast.

Gary B.
US Central
Birdman Racing
Old 06-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #13
Tech Initiate

We made the trip to Hutch yesterday to dial in for the series event July 9th.
New track layout is awesome. There is a rumor that KS is bringing in bigger guns for Round 2! (like they need more help)
The turnout was great yesterday with 16 mod buggies breaking in a new layout. The track settle in very quickly and they shaved a full second off lap times by the mains.
We finished off the day by walking out back to the nitro track for some "nitro under the lights". Great day of racing all around. Some of the Nitro Racers were tuning up for the Pro Series and that driving was pretty intense as well.
If you have a chance to try HP Hobbies in Hutchinson Kansas...Make the trip. They can meet all your RC needs. The Carpet On-Road is one of the best as well. The crowd makes the show however, and these guys are tops!
A trip well worth the effort.
Anyone planning to make Round 2 of the series, (July 9th) bring your nitro or nitro friends with you and we'll take the party outside when we're done and just keep on driving!!
See you in Hutch!
Old 06-29-2005, 07:03 AM   #14
Tech Initiate

Round 2 is coming up fast. July 9th at Hi Performance Hobbies in Hutchinson KS is where it is happening. Check www.uscentralracingleague.com for info on the track and tires. It is looking like it will be more intense than round one. Don't miss out. Come on and join in on the fun and the fast racing action in Hutch.
Old 07-05-2005, 07:28 PM   #15
Tech Rookie

Not quite so sure Kansas will be getting them all!!!
Looks like some of the CO guys have decided to take on the challenge.
This could be quite interesting.
Who's up for some fast action in MOD???
rc_nomad is offline   Reply With Quote