Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
losi xxx-t converted to 2wd buggy >

losi xxx-t converted to 2wd buggy

losi xxx-t converted to 2wd buggy

Old 05-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

Default losi xxx-t converted to 2wd buggy

was woundering if anyone has done it or if it can be done? searched and searched to only find that everyone is converting the losi xxx-t to short course.

i ask cause i already run short course along with nitro buggy and have been wanting to start running 1/10 2wd buggy. i have a full xxx-t roller and spare chassis laying round and thought i would just make one of them a buggy if i could but i don't know if losi is interchangable like the team associated t4.1 to a buggy.

if it's possible what all will i need? front and rear a arms,shock towers,and body? what buggy do i need to get parts for? the losi 22 or the losi xxx? sorry but don't know much bout the losi stuff.

Last edited by randyw; 05-03-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Tech Adept

Arms, Tie Rods, Shocks (possibly), Shock Towers (possibly), drive shafts, body, tires/wheels.

All probably from the XXX. The XXX and the 22 are two different platforms.. I'm not a losi guy, but I know from thinking of switching over my T4 to a B4, those were most of the parts required.

VERY possibly the chassis, as well. You're better off just finding a 22 roller or something along those lines. Maybe even an XXX roller for the cheap if you are hell bent on keeping with the XXX.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

na was just woundering, i'm more of a ae guy and just happen to have the losi laying round that i took in on trade and was looking for a way to put it to use.