tips and tricks XXX-NT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tips and tricks XXX-NT

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 09:13 PM

Default tips and tricks XXX-NT

This thread is for all the tips and tricks XXX-NT owners have learned while owning their trucks. Hopefully, we'll get some good suggestions to make the XXX-NT stronger and faster.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:59 PM

bump
Old 05-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Check out "A different way to upgrade XXX-NT to AD2". I have upgraded my XXX-NT to AD2 using the rear hubs from the XXX-T MF2. This way I can run all of my still good rear tires plus have the same rear tires for my XXX-t. I had to make some bushing to use the rear hubs (the pictures are at the bottom of the listing) from aluminum using my Unimat lathe. You can also get the XXX-NT AD2 rear bushing and drill them out to 1/8" and then space the hub in the rear arm (use the inner front hinge pin).
The truck has more forward bite. Now I can turn up my power on the radio with out spinning ( I use this feather on my radio and not the slipper which can be controlled from the drivers stand).
Thanks, Rick Harris.