Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
tekin rs c2 throttle curve graph >

tekin rs c2 throttle curve graph

tekin rs c2 throttle curve graph

Old 02-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Suspended

Exclamation tekin rs c2 throttle curve graph

can anyone give me a run down on what this is all about? what its good for? something? tekin rs c2 throttle curve graph-untitled.jpg

Last edited by i like lamp; 02-28-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by i like lamp View Post
can anyone give me a run down on what this is all about? what its good for? something? Attachment 1037064
The best way for me to tell you is its a throttle curve. at an angle from left to right is how when you pull the trigger thats the way your throttle is going to act. a wave line will have your speed control going nuts. it should be at an arch not a wave. JMO
Old 03-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Suspended

Default yeah

Originally Posted by chucko View Post
The best way for me to tell you is its a throttle curve. at an angle from left to right is how when you pull the trigger thats the way your throttle is going to act. a wave line will have your speed control going nuts. it should be at an arch not a wave. JMO
that's what I figured, I found this graph floating around goggle images then I found the forum where it came from.. I guess the guy was testing it at the track an wanted to post it up... I tried it with my rs and a 12t titan... at full throttle from a rolling start it was quick at first but then sputtered down and gained a little more power before falling almost on its face... it sucked for me but throttle profiles 3 and 4 had my back lol.