Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Come on Tekno R/C Give us a E-Truggy! >

Come on Tekno R/C Give us a E-Truggy!

Come on Tekno R/C Give us a E-Truggy!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:07 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
GrimReminder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Posts: 1,011
Default Come on Tekno R/C Give us a E-Truggy!

Serpent is soon going to be releasing there's and It would be awesome to have a ET48 to go with my EB48. Please Tekno with sugar on top make this happen for us.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13609803181132
GrimReminder is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 07:26 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (152)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Saugus, CA
Posts: 1,470
Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default

I would definitely buy one! let's do it tekno.
bluebon88 is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM
  #3  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 511
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

I'm waiting on one also
jonasm48 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:43 AM
  #4  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (12)
 
kevinpratt823's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canton, MA
Posts: 605
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Definitely would buy it to replace my Tekno V4 8T.
kevinpratt823 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:54 AM
  #5  
Tech Champion
 
Pulse_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 5,100
Default

always wondered why there are so few e-truggys out there.. electric is the future anyway so all brands making a truggy should consider an e-version of it IMO
Pulse_ is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:58 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,629
Trader Rating: 7 (82%+)
Default

well give danny a break he just brought out the tekno sct410 and they dealing with that frist who know give them time they will
RavensNightFury is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 04:24 AM
  #7  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (12)
 
kevinpratt823's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canton, MA
Posts: 605
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RavensNightFury
well give danny a break he just brought out the tekno sct410 and they dealing with that frist who know give them time they will
He has already said that it had been considered, but they weren't sure there was enough of a market for it. I think if people want it, they better start chiming in to threads like this to show how much of a market there is. I have no doubt they will develope more vehicles, the question is in what order.
kevinpratt823 is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 05:30 AM
  #8  
Tech Elite
 
UK.hardcore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Belgium.
Posts: 2,314
Default

I want one, even it means selling organs.
UK.hardcore is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
GrimReminder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Posts: 1,011
Default

Originally Posted by UK.hardcore
I want one, even it means selling organs.
That's the spirit. I really want one too. I'm at the point now where I want all my cars from one brand. Serpent is taking measures in doing this now. I certainly hope Tekno does the same. I mean a lot say that Truggy or ETruggy has losi its flame but here in MI I have to disagree. E Truggy is very popular here, and once Tekno pops out one me and a lot of others will swoop in and buy them. How cool would a ET48 look next to your EB48. The nice part about this for Tekno is they would just have to make a longer chassis, arms, towers, drive shafts and bones, body and where all set. Come on Tekno we need you on this lol!
GrimReminder is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 09:00 AM
  #10  
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,997
Default

Originally Posted by Pulse_
always wondered why there are so few e-truggys out there.. electric is the future anyway so all brands making a truggy should consider an e-version of it IMO



I really dont know theres enough out there that show up to race to make a class for one weekend or so and than its gone and you got to run with the Nitro Truggys.
tc5 man is offline  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:04 AM
  #11  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
GrimReminder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Posts: 1,011
Default

Originally Posted by tc5 man
I really dont know theres enough out there that show up to race to make a class for one weekend or so and than its gone and you got to run with the Nitro Truggys.
SHHHH don't say that or they won't make us one.
GrimReminder is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 02:23 AM
  #12  
dtr
Tech Master
 
dtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: budapest, hungary
Posts: 1,665
Default

Originally Posted by tc5 man
I really dont know theres enough out there that show up to race to make a class for one weekend or so and than its gone and you got to run with the Nitro Truggys.
Last season our national series had only electric Truggy class, as not enough nitros entered
dtr is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 05:52 AM
  #13  
Suspended
iTrader: (440)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 10,180
Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)
Default

I would definitely buy one!
MattP is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:45 PM
  #14  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
GrimReminder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Posts: 1,011
Default

Originally Posted by Pulse_
always wondered why there are so few e-truggys out there.. electric is the future anyway so all brands making a truggy should consider an e-version of it IMO
To tell you truth I strongly believe that the reason why is nobody really wants to spend $500.00 to $600.00 on a nitro Truggy Kit and then turn around and spend $75.00 to $140.00 on the conversion. Just way to exspensive imo. Now with Serpent releasing there Brushless Truggy and if Tekno releases there ET48 I'm pretty damn sure things will change. Truggy's will be a lot more popular once brushless built options become available. To be completely honest if you're not into racing Turggy's make one hell of a basher imo. Come on guys the more guys that come here the better for this to become reality.
GrimReminder is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 12:50 PM
  #15  
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,997
Default

Originally Posted by GrimReminder
To tell you truth I strongly believe that the reason why is nobody really wants to spend $500.00 to $600.00 on a nitro Truggy Kit and then turn around and spend $75.00 to $140.00 on the conversion. Just way to exspensive imo. Now with Serpent releasing there Brushless Truggy and if Tekno releases there ET48 I'm pretty damn sure things will change. Truggy's will be a lot more popular once brushless built options become available. To be completely honest if you're not into racing Turggy's make one hell of a basher imo. Come on guys the more guys that come here the better for this to become reality.



Yea but heck some guys spend almost that on there 4x4 SC Trucks .
At the outdoor track i race at theres more Nitro heads in the 1/8 Truggy class than electric ones. Usually theres about 4 electric Truggys but it changed every weekend.
tc5 man is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.