Like Tree10Likes

TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pablo040
Passion???

Take a chill pill, junior - now you're just drooling like you've never seen a new truck or a naked girl before.
JR ????? OK!!!Right, just sticking up for peeps who are excited about this new truck. and ya,I have never seen a new truck or nude women
Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Im just saying posts about or pertain to the truck is what this thread is for,. Not a whens it coming , oh its late , santa i want a 2.0 or maybe the easter bunny may drop one off, if you have one and can find the time to post just to say i was the first to get one, then you should get building, who cares to see a box ? Build paint , then show us what you did, thought, noticed???
Old 03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Tech Master

I'd like to see more pics as well and thoughts on how the build went etc. but I don't know maybe people are just too excited to do that lol, but I'm sure soon enough a lot will start popping up on this thread and youtube hopefully I'd like to see some vids on the 2.0
Old 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

OMG PULL your panties out......damn it's day 3....how much info are you expecting.....lmao.....will post pics tonight
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KC10Chief
GAH! This thread is killing me. I called my LHS (Horizon Hobby dealer) today to see if they knew anything. It hasn't showed up and they don't know when it will. I don't know why I'm in such a hurry. There will be snow on the ground here for another month and a half. Hopefully, it will show up this week sometime so I can get started on it.
Drive it in the house!! There's plenty of room...
Old 03-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hay guys just picked mine up. I'm new to Losi so bare with me. I read on here that there are thing I need and just want to make sure I'm right before I build this.

The sensor wire is 275mm for a tekin rx8 and pro4 4600....?

Do I need the 55 2 hole pistons? What comes in the kit?

How about setup. Springs in the kit are good I here but what about shock oil.
I clicked the link on the first page but I got the building tips.

Diff lube is 5 5 3...is that right? Sorry I'm used to 30 50 10....

What are the alum. diff inserts that people are talking about. Ryan said they don't come in the kit. What are they and do I need to get them?

Sorry for the questions but I may have more.
I can't wait to drive a losi. I have never had one before.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I think sensors are the same. I prefer reedy (AE) flat sensor wire on the RX8 because of how tight it plugs in
Old 03-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Purdue Engineer
Hay guys just picked mine up. I'm new to Losi so bare with me. I read on here that there are thing I need and just want to make sure I'm right before I build this.

The sensor wire is 275mm for a tekin rx8 and pro4 4600....?

Do I need the 55 2 hole pistons? What comes in the kit?

How about setup. Springs in the kit are good I here but what about shock oil.
I clicked the link on the first page but I got the building tips.

Diff lube is 5 5 3...is that right? Sorry I'm used to 30 50 10....

What are the alum. diff inserts that people are talking about. Ryan said they don't come in the kit. What are they and do I need to get them?

Sorry for the questions but I may have more.
I can't wait to drive a losi. I have never had one before.
Glad to hear you got one. The sensor wire you say is correct. the springs are what we run. If you runt eh included pistons, the included oil is great. If you want to run the 55 2 hole pistons, you need to buy those fromt eh 22 line and glue two hoels closed. Then you use 32.5/30. the alum diff inserts are just a hop up an are not needed, just provide better support and come with the shims for shimming the diff.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chickenfoot
Pictures, We need more Pictures...
Of? its just a box of parts...lol

Originally Posted by XRated SCT
Nice, I'm still waiting should be here within the next 2days, this is starting to be the longest week of my life haha then I got to wait for electronics
That was me at work today waiting for my Hobby Guy to text or call saying fedex had been there, lol

Passion???

Take a chill pill, junior - now you're just drooling like you've never seen a new truck or a naked girl before.
For some people like me to where ive had 5-7 trucks over the past few years and currently down to 3(including the new 2.0 as #3)....This is my first kit but have helped a few people build and my bro in law, a buddy, and myself all went together and bought a O'Donnell Z01-B kit and we all built it together when we got together so YES, im drooling like a guy who has never seen a new truck becuz this is my first kit and excited to build it as all mine had been already built or RTR's...So get off our back
Old 03-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Suspended

All I'm saying is that because of all the drooling responses, by people that don't even have them yet, there's now 9 Pages of posts people are going to trudge through until there are going to be any by people that actually have the truck. Try and read this thread from page one and tell me you can do it in its entirety without getting bored and giving up before getting angry at me.
Read back a couple of posts, and there's an actual owner having to re-sell questions about stuff that's already been covered because he can't find amongst all the "I wanna get one" chit chat. Poor guy.
I was merely making a suggestion. Stating my opinion. Give me a break.
Originally Posted by TCCustoms
For some people like me to where ive had 5-7 trucks over the past few years and currently down to 3(including the new 2.0 as #3)....This is my first kit but have helped a few people build and my bro in law, a buddy, and myself all went together and bought a O'Donnell Z01-B kit and we all built it together when we got together so YES, im drooling like a guy who has never seen a new truck becuz this is my first kit and excited to build it as all mine had been already built or RTR's...So get off our back
p.s. don't ever go to a nudie bar
Old 03-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

All I'm saying is that because of all the drooling responses, by people that don't even have them yet, there's now 9 Pages of posts people are going to trudge through until there are going to be any by people that actually have the truck. Try and read this thread from page one and tell me you can do it in its entirety without getting bored and giving up before getting angry at me.
Read back a couple of posts, and there's an actual owner having to re-sell questions about stuff that's already been covered because he can't find amongst all the "I wanna get one" chit chat. Poor guy.
I was merely making a suggestion. Stating my opinion. Give me a break.

p.s. don't ever go to a nudie bar
All my monies go to R/C, so nudie bars are out, lmao!

I understand what your saying since the first 75 pages(83 pages total shown on mine) are like that and people seriously need to read the first post by Ryan(Hacker07) and just another reason why we need to keep that first post up to date and things that are important(or so we think) need to be pointed out to Ryan so he can add them to it. Unlike the 1.0 thread it was just basics with no one to update it and it got frustrating...

Ryan, u could add the 275mm sensor wire to the first page AND TO ANYONE...how do you guys curl the servo and receiver wires to make them all perdy...just wrap them on a pencil or something?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So nobody post here unless you actually have the 2.0 ,Because sharing your excitement is causing some people to have to read it!!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Link to the alum diff inserts please?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by agarabaghi
Link to the alum diff inserts please?
http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR3100
Old 03-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

LOL ! At least its not Tekno talk !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.