Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Arrma ADX 10 Thread - Other Arrma's Welcome > Arrma ADX 10 Thread - Other Arrma's Welcome

Arrma ADX 10 Thread - Other Arrma's Welcome

Old 11-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Arrma ADX 10 Thread - Other Arrma's Welcome

ok, just got the Arrma ADX-10 and loving it! Fun buggy and for $150 RTR you cant complain especially with a 2yr warranty as ive heard alof of good things about also. I have it running 2s lipo, swapped to a traxxas 2075 servo, got rid of the ball cups up front with now having captured links and ordered another set of stock rims for front and rear so i can have an indoor set of tires and have been turned on to the SCHUM stagger cut fronts and still debating on rear tires as i run Proline only unless it comes on the ride when i buy it.

But i was looking for some info on this buggy and see if anyone runs this locally at club races and whats your set-up and just a good thread for help. A few guys run them locally in club races and have done very well on blinky 17.5 as that is the class we have for these buggies
Old 12-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

well, i have put the captured end links on the front end...

And got the tires in the mail and went to the LHS and picked up my rims and foams that came in...Ended up sticking with the Schumacher Stagger Cut on the front and the Schumacher Mini pins on the rear and both being AKA foams

Picked up the Trinity RevTech 17.5 motor used on here for pretty cheap and barely used and also bought a Hobbywing Xtreme Stock esc(should be here early this week) from Falconsekido.com
Old 12-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

what surface are you running on?
Old 12-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

carpet...these tires are what the local drivers use on their TLR22's and B4's and i think 1 other ADX-10
Old 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

well got the Xtreme stock esc hooked up and the revtech 17.5 goin and things thing flys...Weight balance is rear heavy so i added some static balance wheel weights and it feels much better but still rear heavy but im more happy with it this way. I'll pry move the cap again as i dont like it where its at right now but planned to run at the track tonight but plans changed and didnt get to so i next week should be a go...