Wiki Posts
Search

Must Haves For DESC210R

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Must Haves For DESC210R

What do I need to order with this kit to keep it reliable. I am looking at getting one soon and want to make it a one order. I just joined Tower's club to get discounts, so I hope that helps too!
Old 11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
ekt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There is a thread here with lots of info. http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...-desc210r.html
Aluminium suspension blocks are the main thing that people get as the hinge pins can rip out of the plastic ones if you like to hit stuff
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ekt
There is a thread here with lots of info. http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...-desc210r.html
Aluminium suspension blocks are the main thing that people get as the hinge pins can rip out of the plastic ones if you like to hit stuff
You should buy the aluminum suspension blocks when you buy your DESC210R kit, I would also suggest buying the 30g weight that goes under the servo. It's very useful for setup, but it doesn't really make the car anymore reliable. But like he said, to get the most information, visit the link posted. You should find anything you need to know in there