Like Tree221Likes

Xray XB4 thread

Old 03-10-2015, 04:57 PM
  #7501  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,724
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ResultsRC View Post
raved007. do you any binding in the rear suspension at full bottom travel where the camber link ball end touchs the rear block,usually they require a spacer to lift the ball up a mm or 2?
The stock rear hub yes but the new aluminum rear hub NO. Great upgrade no more binding suspension at full travel.
raved007 is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 05:57 PM
  #7502  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Racer Tick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hagerstown Md.
Posts: 52
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raved007 View Post
Got my rear hub and front hub upgrade from xray shop @ austria can't wait to run.


Looks great. How long did it take to get them? How bad was the shipping?
Racer Tick is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 07:06 PM
  #7503  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,724
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Racer Tick View Post
Looks great. How long did it take to get them? How bad was the shipping?
Actually, i order them last 2/14/ after a week never got tracking number so i emailed them for update my order one of representative they just found my parcel outside the EU if didn't e-mail them they did not send my order and i got my order yesterday. Not recommended to buy for them.
raved007 is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 07:20 PM
  #7504  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 269
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raved007 View Post
The stock rear hub yes but the new aluminum rear hub NO. Great upgrade no more binding suspension at full travel.
how did you get a bind with the stock hub the ball is on the front of the hub and travels at a diff angle that doesnt contact the ball link? can you snap a pic from the bottom holding the suspension at full compression. maybe the exotech rear alum hubs are taller? the pics of the xray rear hub above in the center position show a 3 mm or more spacer used,this has to effect roll center a bit
ResultsRC is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 09:06 PM
  #7505  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 164
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I really like that color on the front suspension
Rico54 is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 09:08 PM
  #7506  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Racer Tick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hagerstown Md.
Posts: 52
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raved007 View Post
Actually, i order them last 2/14/ after a week never got tracking number so i emailed them for update my order one of representative they just found my parcel outside the EU if didn't e-mail them they did not send my order and i got my order yesterday. Not recommended to buy for them.
thanks for the heads up. I'll try to find someone else to order from.
Racer Tick is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 09:33 PM
  #7507  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (141)
 
hacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 3,140
Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)
Default 15 saddle v's shorty setup

has anyone used both lipo setups, can you describe the driving characteristics?
hacker is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:40 AM
  #7508  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,039
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raved007 View Post
I am not happy to order in xray-shop @ austria. I order last feb. 14. and after a week never got tracking # so i e-mailed them and they just found out the parcel outside the EU WTF. If i did not e-mailed them maybe still inside the warehouse. Never ever buy anymore this store.
I've been trying to understand your comment.

The website asks for 5 days "Grace" before they ship your order. So you knew or should have known that you would need a week to get a tracking number, right? But after a week you emailed them, ok, and they told you it was outside the EU? So to me, that sounds like they had shipped it and it was outside the European Union and was on its way, right? Not in the warehouse? I've either misunderstood your comment above or your expectations were too high, lol. I don't understand why you're so upset with them. I plan to make an order myself in a few weeks, which is why I brought it up.

By the way, 5 days to pack and ship, then it looks like around what, 10 days or less to your door? That's not that bad. I've had a few overseas orders take a lot longer.
HeavyD99 is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:43 AM
  #7509  
Tech Master
 
skeasor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: usa
Posts: 1,089
Default

Speaking of shipping from country to country...do all orders have to go through customs?
skeasor is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:09 PM
  #7510  
Tech Master
iTrader: (36)
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,724
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HeavyD99 View Post
I've been trying to understand your comment.

The website asks for 5 days "Grace" before they ship your order. So you knew or should have known that you would need a week to get a tracking number, right? But after a week you emailed them, ok, and they told you it was outside the EU? So to me, that sounds like they had shipped it and it was outside the European Union and was on its way, right? Not in the warehouse? I've either misunderstood your comment above or your expectations were too high, lol. I don't understand why you're so upset with them. I plan to make an order myself in a few weeks, which is why I brought it up.

By the way, 5 days to pack and ship, then it looks like around what, 10 days or less to your door? That's not that bad. I've had a few overseas orders take a lot longer.
Well, tracking number was in your receipt and it says your receipt check your tracking number after 2 business day due to busy at work i didn't remind me to check the tracking number after 2 days. After 5 days i check tracking number but not found so - e-mailed them if they can give me a tracking number got e-mailed from them and They apologize they just found the parcel outside the EU and they give me new tracking number. They shipped it take for almost a month instead 15-18 days.
raved007 is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:35 PM
  #7511  
Tech Master
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: WI
Posts: 1,889
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

XRAY-SHOP Austria is great. They state everthing straight forward and up front. When receiving your shipping acknowlegement it states to wait 2 days before checking. Thus one needs to realize weekends do not count and not to forget the difference in time between Austria and the States.
I highly recommend them and if anyone whom buys from the XRAY-SHOP in Austria will be highly sastisfied especially if one read their policies and procedures. Not to forget that they can obtain any out of stock part within 5 business days. That's pretty impressive and most likely why they don't note any of their advertised parts being out of stock as the can re-up within 5 business days max. Very reasonable shipping, reasonable prices, fully professional and dedicated to their customers.
Norse is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:56 PM
  #7512  
Tech Master
iTrader: (40)
 
BDRMBULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: toronto CANADA
Posts: 1,535
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raved007 View Post
Well, tracking number was in your receipt and it says your receipt check your tracking number after 2 business day due to busy at work i didn't remind me to check the tracking number after 2 days. After 5 days i check tracking number but not found so - e-mailed them if they can give me a tracking number got e-mailed from them and They apologize they just found the parcel outside the EU and they give me new tracking number. They shipped it take for almost a month instead 15-18 days.
Wow i wait that long to get parts from amain to canada.
Your talken europe. . Be happy you got your parts lol
BDRMBULLY is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 10:03 PM
  #7513  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: CA
Posts: 164
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Sure glad I live 25 minutes from AMain.
Rico54 is offline  
Old 03-12-2015, 08:49 AM
  #7514  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by skeasor View Post
Speaking of shipping from country to country...do all orders have to go through customs?


Yes, just depends if they get flagged for inspection.
DustinEich is offline  
Old 03-12-2015, 12:02 PM
  #7515  
Tech Master
iTrader: (32)
 
handyman77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 1,670
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default aluminum parts

Not crazy about the orange parts so does anybody recommend another supplier for aluminum parts other than orange??
handyman77 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.