Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread

You're on Page 468 of 969
Go to
  • ^^^ what degree are you looking for?
  • 0*
  • I have been seeing a lot of Kyosho RB6 is being sell here on Rctech why?
  • Quote: I have been seeing a lot of Kyosho RB6 is being sell here on Rctech why?
    Traxxas is coming out with a new Bandit.
  • rofl. There have been a lot for sale. And they seem to be hard to sell as well. But that goes with other buggies too. Nothing seems to sell on the forums these days. Last year at this time things seem to sell much better. The b4 thread seems to be the most active and the 22 thread seems to be the lest active. The forums seem off this year.

Nothing wrong with the rb6 and they are not replacing it this year, if that is what you were getting at.
  • I think rctech is past it's prime. Many Users are ready to migrate somewhere else or to the next new platform. IMO
  • I assume since the weather is nicer, people are dusting off their 1/8th scales and going outside. I know my RB6 gets a lot less attention now that the outdoor tracks are open. Its funny though because I hate to see a RB6 go up for sale.
  • you live in cali, lol. its always racing weather. heck, here in AZ I prefer indoor summer racing. too hot outside.
  • No buddy. We in norcal race at nights in summer. Its too darn hot outside in the day reaches 100s not close to AZ but still.
  • Quote: I think rctech is past it's prime. Many Users are ready to migrate somewhere else or to the next new platform. IMO
    Where is everyone else going then?
  • I don't think I'll ever go back to AE after building my RB6.
  • Quote: I have been seeing a lot of Kyosho RB6 is being sell here on Rctech why?
    time of the year. In my area, 10th scale is on life support during the summer months. Everyone runs 8th. So you will see the market flood with 10th scales.

Come Sept / October, you'll see the opposite, more 8th scales for sale.
  • Quote: I don't think I'll ever go back to AE after building my RB6.
  • but you guys race on carpet and wooden jumps in the winter......
  • Quote: rofl. There have been a lot for sale. And they seem to be hard to sell as well. But that goes with other buggies too. Nothing seems to sell on the forums these days. Last year at this time things seem to sell much better. The b4 thread seems to be the most active and the 22 thread seems to be the lest active. The forums seem off this year.

Nothing wrong with the rb6 and they are not replacing it this year, if that is what you were getting at.
    Odd. Most RB6's seem to sell pretty quick on the Buy/Sell forum. I see more AE's for sale than any other vehicle.

Most people buying RB6's seem to come from the AE camp.

I anticipate quite a few who will sell if they get even a slight whiff of a new version coming after the worlds.