TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread >

TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread

Like Tree1Likes

TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread

Old 08-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kamlooper View Post
Wheeler means a 4wd buggy, which has a ball diff.
Thank you .
Old 08-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Hmmm, you got me thinking of selling my Dwango
I did and dont regret it, the Durango is a great truck no doubt. but it baffles me that they wont address the shock issues and if you ask about it then you get delt with like your stupid and cant build a shock. I build more shocks than anyone since its how i feed my family! The TS4 is new and as you can already tell we are quickly figuring out the truck, give it another month or so and i will have it figured out like i did with the SC104x4. The good thing is that im not breaking anything, everytime i tested with the durango i was either replacing an arm , hingepins or a DAMN shock cap. I lost three mains in a row due to shock caps....
Old 08-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post
I did and dont regret it, the Durango is a great truck no doubt. but it baffles me that they wont address the shock issues and if you ask about it then you get delt with like your stupid and cant build a shock. I build more shocks than anyone since its how i feed my family! The TS4 is new and as you can already tell we are quickly figuring out the truck, give it another month or so and i will have it figured out like i did with the SC104x4. The good thing is that im not breaking anything, everytime i tested with the durango i was either replacing an arm , hingepins or a DAMN shock cap. I lost three mains in a row due to shock caps....

Durango 4x4sc for sale, every option part on it.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Durango 4x4sc for sale, every option part on it.

lol
Old 08-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by symmetricon View Post
Now that would be awesome if they hold up. I much perfer the feel of a ball diff. Could he feel the difference in the way it handled?
Keep in mind, I do not intend this as a permanent fix. But we have pretty much at least one of every off road electric TeamC car so when his diff broke we were lucky that the wheeler diff fit until we could get a proper replacement. It will get you by in a pinch if you happen to have an entire fleet of TeamC vehicles like we do.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bcinntx View Post
Forgive my ignorance.. But what diffs were being used. Not familiar with "wheeler" diffs.
As previously stated, he was talking about the diffs from the team c 4wd 1/10 buggy fitting into the TS4. In my opinion, ball diffs handle better; they seen to hold a better line allowing more corner speed. I somehow don't think the ball diffs could hold up the the viper 5150 motor though.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

As previously stated, he was talking about the diffs from the team c 4wd 1/10 buggy fitting into the TS4. In my opinion, ball diffs handle better; they seen to hold a better line allowing more corner speed. I somehow don't think the ball diffs could hold up the the viper 5150 motor though.
For heavy duty stuff, gear diff rules.
http://www.tsanrc.com/2011/07/gear-d...st-author.html

BTW, anyone know how long does it take for ckhobby to ship? Ordered my TS4 before last thursday, it's been over 5 days and I still don't have a tracking number yet.
Contacted them 2 days ago and there's no reply yet.
As much as I love the TS4, this doesn't seem very promising.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nicholasxuu View Post
For heavy duty stuff, gear diff rules.
http://www.tsanrc.com/2011/07/gear-d...st-author.html

BTW, anyone know how long does it take for ckhobby to ship? Ordered my TS4 before last thursday, it's been over 5 days and I still don't have a tracking number yet.
Contacted them 2 days ago and there's no reply yet.
As much as I love the TS4, this doesn't seem very promising.
I'm sure it has shipped, just spam Mike at CK with calls and get the tracking #
Old 08-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Initiate

the truck looks nice but iam so skeptical about the weight. i run a ofna nexx and a losi scte now mostly scte due to the ofna getting pushed around by the bigger losi trucks. have you guys had issues with the weight.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mayheem View Post
the truck looks nice but iam so skeptical about the weight. i run a ofna nexx and a losi scte now mostly scte due to the ofna getting pushed around by the bigger losi trucks. have you guys had issues with the weight.
Didnt you see me vid posed on the last page? I was punting losis. I learned how to do it with my losi, and it still works with the TS4 The light weight is no problem due to the truck being so planted.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Didnt you see me vid posed on the last page? I was punting losis. I learned how to do it with my losi, and it still works with the TS4 The light weight is no problem due to the truck being so planted.
no video not working for me getting white screen and sound only
iam talking about side by side going into corner and losi just pushing you out of way not talking about getting in back and pushing them. i will try video on my home computer when i get home. hopefully it works.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

no video not working for me getting white screen and sound only
iam talking about side by side going into corner and losi just pushing you out of way not talking about getting in back and pushing them. i will try video on my home computer when i get home. hopefully it works.
that video just shows him driving through slower lapped vehicles. i don't remember a situation like you described, but i'm sure he could do it. the situation you describe involves a few things: luck, driver skill, and vehicle weight. i don't think the TS4 being too light would be much of an issue.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Tech Initiate

yea i saw the video that was good driving the drivers at my track are not as smooth its like a demolition derby for first 10 laps lol
Old 08-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

yea i saw the video that was good driving the drivers at my track are not as smooth its like a demolition derby for first 10 laps lol
tell you a trick, practice more and TQ the race.
Then ask the track commentator to tell the lapped drivers get away from the leader. Just in case they don't remember who you are.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nicholasxuu View Post
tell you a trick, practice more and TQ the race.
Then ask the track commentator to tell the lapped drivers get away from the leader. Just in case they don't remember who you are.
yea been trying that trick for years but it dont always work out that way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.