Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO) >

TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)

Like Tree1Likes

TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)

Old 09-20-2012, 04:18 PM
  #3061  
Tech Initiate
 
Beef_NZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 38
Default

First one in NZ!!

Shes allmost ready just the shocks and esc and motor to go. then race time!!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Beef_NZ is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:28 PM
  #3062  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
easye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 885
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Beef_NZ View Post
First one in NZ!!

Shes allmost ready just the shocks and esc and motor to go. then race time!!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
What body is that?
easye is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:28 PM
  #3063  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
elecRC23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

this is a question for any of the TLR guys on here. I have completely put together the truck without any electronics in the mid motor configuration. My question is when i do get my servo, what will i have to take apart to be able to put it in?
elecRC23 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 PM
  #3064  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (34)
 
Casper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Orange, Ca
Posts: 17,869
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by elecRC23 View Post
this is a question for any of the TLR guys on here. I have completely put together the truck without any electronics in the mid motor configuration. My question is when i do get my servo, what will i have to take apart to be able to put it in?
4 bottom screws that hold servo posts to chassis and 2 screws that hold the servo posts to the upper nose plate should be all. That is assuming you installed the servo posts as part of your build.
Casper is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:39 PM
  #3065  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 452
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by easye View Post
What body is that?
Team Durango DESC210R Body
knowitall156 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 04:57 PM
  #3066  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SRC_DRIVER View Post
Joey,

That was fun but 15 trucks separated by so much time was a bit of a mess in the main lol.. I still haven't been able to figure out why my truck didn't take off at the start of the main.
Yeah, that was pretty hairy trying to run with quite a few guys that really should've been in a B main(or lower). I got into lap traffic within 2 laps and it was brutal! There was one truck inparticular that I kept passing and it didn't matter what line I took to avoid him he kept clocking me in the next turn 'til he finally tore a motor wire off my motor. Oh well rubbin's racin' ,but hackin's hackin'! Had a lot of fun regardless, that's what it's all about!
JEDWARDS is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 05:47 PM
  #3067  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (125)
 
Briguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ottawa , IL
Posts: 8,128
Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)
Default

First night out with the truck , great as usual . The other guys at my track weren`t kidding when they said the truck has a lot of body roll . Hope the sway bars get in stock soon !
Briguy is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 05:49 PM
  #3068  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
AlienModified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 484
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JEDWARDS View Post
Yeah, that was pretty hairy trying to run with quite a few guys that really should've been in a B main(or lower). I got into lap traffic within 2 laps and it was brutal! There was one truck inparticular that I kept passing and it didn't matter what line I took to avoid him he kept clocking me in the next turn 'til he finally tore a motor wire off my motor. Oh well rubbin's racin' ,but hackin's hackin'! Had a lot of fun regardless, that's what it's all about!
Hacks suck, but I'm one of the slow guys. I try to move when I can, and after the pass I try to keep up. Makes me feel like a better driver when I can follow the leader for a lap or so.
AlienModified is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 05:50 PM
  #3069  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (226)
 
skengines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Blah Vegas
Posts: 5,296
Trader Rating: 226 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Reedy Truck race coming up in a couple weeks (Oct 6-7)at Hot Rod Hobbies. Anyone on here running there 22-SCT's at this race!
I don't have this truck but I was able to watch a few of them run and they are SMOOTH!

Will give my SC10 a run with the big bores and see how it compares.
skengines is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:08 PM
  #3070  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
elecRC23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 506
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
4 bottom screws that hold servo posts to chassis and 2 screws that hold the servo posts to the upper nose plate should be all. That is assuming you installed the servo posts as part of your build.
yeah i did. And i mount the servo on the front of the posts or on the back?
elecRC23 is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:10 PM
  #3071  
Tech Elite
 
vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: roseburg or
Posts: 3,936
Default

got my body mounted i can see her from the moon
vito is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM
  #3072  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

We are getting JD's Extreme ready for this weekend's NC State race. Check it out!

carolinasrcracers.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=33659&title=nc-state-championship-track-pics[/url]
JEDWARDS is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 08:51 PM
  #3073  
Tech Elite
 
vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: roseburg or
Posts: 3,936
Default

over spray got some on the windows its the one in the can how to get it off now thanks
vito is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:20 PM
  #3074  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Cloaked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,203
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by vito View Post
over spray got some on the windows its the one in the can how to get it off now thanks
Are you spraying on the outside or the inside?

Shouldnt matter if you get overspray on the windows, they have protective stickers..... you put the stickers on didnt you?
Cloaked is offline  
Old 09-20-2012, 09:22 PM
  #3075  
Tech Elite
 
vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: roseburg or
Posts: 3,936
Default

Originally Posted by Cloaked View Post
Are you spraying on the outside or the inside?

Shouldnt matter if you get overspray on the windows, they have protective stickers..... you put the stickers on didnt you?
i put the mask on and its on the inside it blood a tad on the mask
vito is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.