Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO) >

TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)

Like Tree1Likes

TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)

Old 07-12-2012, 10:57 AM
  #136  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Carranza76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eastvale, Ca.
Posts: 2,079
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theproffesor View Post
If this is the announcement,

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR0129

Very dissapointing. And now its just going to be one more class to have to add to the line up on race day and make the day that much longer.

Also I thought TLR was the RACE side of the house, not the play. This look primarrily like a play car, since it comes with a painted body and a remote starter. 2 things racers dont need
Originally Posted by cnelson3 View Post
if that is it,.... talk about wind out of a persons sails! it's cool, yeah, but they need to get a race breed 2wd sc yesterday.

The debut is to be made at the Hot Rod Hobbies shoot out as stated on the first page first post. If this is true.

You all need to stop being so negative! Its coming i can feel it!!


That would be this weekend!!! Cross your fingers!!!
Carranza76 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:03 AM
  #137  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
cptxaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 1,215
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Is this the TLR 22 SCT?

Nope, it was not

Last edited by cptxaggie; 07-13-2012 at 02:25 PM.
cptxaggie is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM
  #138  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
ScottKelly911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,736
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Carranza76 View Post
The debut is to be made at the Hot Rod Hobbies shoot out as stated on the first page first post. If this is true.

You all need to stop being so negative! Its coming i can feel it!!


That would be this weekend!!! Cross your fingers!!!
but it's next week, The 20th-22nd. http://www.rctech.net/forum/californ...22-2012-a.html
ScottKelly911 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  #139  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cptxaggie View Post
Well, maybe....sort of....it is a spy shot of a possible PL conversion of the TLR22T chassis??? Using all PL bits like the trans, ProTrac arms and towers, PL Shocks, etc...



See the rest of the shots here.
That uses Slash components. Not TLR/Losi... The chassis might be, but nothing else is Losi, it appears.
weavty1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:09 AM
  #140  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Carranza76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eastvale, Ca.
Posts: 2,079
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

i don't want a conversion I want a Losi 22SCT not something modded to try to make work. Just my preference.
Carranza76 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 AM
  #141  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
cptxaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 1,215
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by weavty1 View Post
That uses Slash components. Not TLR/Losi... The chassis might be, but nothing else is Losi, it appears.
You were correct weavty1.

Last edited by cptxaggie; 07-13-2012 at 02:26 PM.
cptxaggie is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:23 AM
  #142  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cptxaggie View Post
Exactly, why I said sort of maybe....a TLR22T conversion to SCT. Show me the Traxxas Slash components in that picture. Everything is PL or TLR.
Well the whole rear end of the truck in your picture is for the Slash/Stampede/Rustler platform... Therefore, NOT for a Losi/TLR vehicle.

Besides, the post directly from the mouth of Pro-Line is this:

http://www.prolineracing.com/blog/sn...MHf8Y.facebook

weavty1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:34 AM
  #143  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
cptxaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 1,215
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

..jeez!

Last edited by cptxaggie; 07-13-2012 at 02:27 PM.
cptxaggie is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 11:37 AM
  #144  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Carranza76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eastvale, Ca.
Posts: 2,079
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cptxaggie View Post
Flippin purists...jeez...everyone has been discussing a conversion of some type or other. So it is crap if it has parts initially intended for a Traxxas vehicle?

What my post is meant to show is that someone is listening. Some folks in the RC industry is trying to meet a demand for a particular product. That is a good sign! If TLR does not get off their butts and release one soon, you can have the next best thing from PL.
Ill pass
Carranza76 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
  #145  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,553
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theproffesor View Post
If this is the announcement,

http://www.tlracing.com/Products/Def...ProdID=TLR0129

Very dissapointing. And now its just going to be one more class to have to add to the line up on race day and make the day that much longer.

Also I thought TLR was the RACE side of the house, not the play. This look primarrily like a play car, since it comes with a painted body and a remote starter. 2 things racers dont need
Originally Posted by cnelson3 View Post
if that is it,.... talk about wind out of a persons sails! it's cool, yeah, but they need to get a race breed 2wd sc yesterday.
This vehicle (THE TEN-SCT) will be run as a demo at the HRH shootout and is something people have asked for and about for a while. But there will be more (in regards to the TEN-SCT) at the shootout...

Last edited by hacker07; 07-13-2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: clarification
hacker07 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
  #146  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
weavty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: ATL.GA.USA
Posts: 2,121
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
This vehicle will be run as a demo at the HRH shootout and is something people have asked for and about for a while. But there will be more at the shootout...
Another vehicle release??

weavty1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
  #147  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Carranza76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eastvale, Ca.
Posts: 2,079
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
This vehicle will be run as a demo at the HRH shootout and is something people have asked for and about for a while. But there will be more at the shootout...
finally confirmed

another version of the mini 8ight?
Carranza76 is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 12:49 PM
  #148  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 142
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

I don't want this taken negitive.

Losi if your listening, we still love to race. We are just looking for something more then the 14 year old ammo we have to take to the racetrack right now. Not saying you need to re-invent the wheel but how many real cars do you see rolling on wooden spoke wheels.

Randy
Jewett is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 04:56 PM
  #149  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 349
Default

HaHaHaHa, what did I say in my first couple posts. TLR was going to release a TLR 22SCT, 1/10th 4x4 and BAM a TLR SCTE. I'd say 1for 3 so far isn't bad. I am dissapointed though LOSI released and RTR under the TLR logo.
Whitey_Wangster is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 05:01 PM
  #150  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,553
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Whitey_Wangster View Post
HaHaHaHa, what did I say in my first couple posts. TLR was going to release a TLR 22SCT, 1/10th 4x4 and BAM a TLR SCTE. I'd say 1for 3 so far isn't bad. I am dissapointed though LOSI released and RTR under the TLR logo.
Ahhh, but alas, the SCTE is an electric truck...haha.
hacker07 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.