ESC Problems help

Old 06-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Default ESC Problems help

hey guys i was just driving my mini e revo for just 3 minutes and the car just stopped i took off the body to see what happened and the esc and receiver where blinking i have no idea what happened but i didnt crash it or anything.I noticed if i unplug the esc out of the receiver the esc and receiver stop blinking,but either way i have no steering !
Old 06-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default check the battery?

Put the battery on the charger and make sure it is reading the battery as charged. If its low it could be a cutoff. My slash did the same thing with a hot motor, but I could see it with a low battery as well. If you have a voltage meter, hook it up to the battery, that would be the best way to check it...
Post your electronics, esc brand, motor brand, charger.... more info will help us with the troubleshooting process.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bubba_83835 View Post
Put the battery on the charger and make sure it is reading the battery as charged. If its low it could be a cutoff. My slash did the same thing with a hot motor, but I could see it with a low battery as well. If you have a voltage meter, hook it up to the battery, that would be the best way to check it...
Post your electronics, esc brand, motor brand, charger.... more info will help us with the troubleshooting process.
Ok thanks ill try that