Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Tekno RC EB48 Thread >

Tekno RC EB48 Thread

Like Tree2Likes

Tekno RC EB48 Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I've seen these for sale and being built at the track. The instructions are amazing. Losi should take notes!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Dear Tekno RC,

I need to thank you a great deal for the kit. The kit is awesome, putting it together was a pain only because of ME. Other then a few bumps It went together so smoothly!

The first time I put it on the track I was just dazzled with how well it handled. We have a small straight that gets super bumpy and rough. This thing GLIDED over it like it was on air. Every jump it went over it came off the jump like it was meant for the air. Landed perfectly balanced.

It just made me feel the entire time I practiced as if I had found the perfect car for me. It makes me a better driver. I cant wait till saturday, where Ill put it to the test in my first race with it.

So I say again, thank you so much Tekno for your hard work, your great ability at design!
Old 08-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

anyone try to fit a speed passion silver arrow 2 ESC in this yet?
Old 08-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ironwolf1974
Dear Tekno RC,

I need to thank you a great deal for the kit. The kit is awesome, putting it together was a pain only because of ME. Other then a few bumps It went together so smoothly!

The first time I put it on the track I was just dazzled with how well it handled. We have a small straight that gets super bumpy and rough. This thing GLIDED over it like it was on air. Every jump it went over it came off the jump like it was meant for the air. Landed perfectly balanced.

It just made me feel the entire time I practiced as if I had found the perfect car for me. It makes me a better driver. I cant wait till saturday, where Ill put it to the test in my first race with it.

So I say again, thank you so much Tekno for your hard work, your great ability at design!
Bring it out for practice today. I will be there at 4pm. Sure would like to see it.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Tekno RC,

Thanks Ironwolf. So happy to hear this. You made our day!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cain
anyone try to fit a speed passion silver arrow 2 ESC in this yet?
That looks like it will be a tight fit with the 58mm length.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dear Tekno RC,

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Bring it out for practice today. I will be there at 4pm. Sure would like to see it.
Bring that thing out Wed. night. I wanna see it.....
Old 08-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Car is scheduled to be here tomorrow. Can i get a hell yeah!!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
ha! I would love to. Got school started this weekday, Mon through Thur 6 to 10pm.

So can only race saturdays.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ugh, getting frustrated watching all these kits being built and their happy owners! Tower better stop dragging their feet or I'm saying damn the discount and going through amain.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmonkey
Ugh, getting frustrated watching all these kits being built and their happy owners! Tower better stop dragging their feet or I'm saying damn the discount and going through amain.
I hear that. I think I'll go to my Lhs and see if mines coming this week.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Got a chance to drive and watch the EB48 at OCRC Raceway in Huntington Beach and I must say it is quite impressive. The suspension is amazing! This thing blitzes the whoops and stays "planted" when landing jumps. The car steers great too, it rotates well and accelerates very fast. The build quality looks great too. Great job Tekno, I want one now!

Last edited by HyperRacing; 08-14-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by teknorc
That looks like it will be a tight fit with the 58mm length.
god!!! that buggy is a sweet deal and i dont own one yet!!! but just for the support you offer here every day, answering all questions,....... it worth every penny.

Those days looking for setups to your 1/8 e-buggy and just finding nitro setups has ended.

Thanks tekno, and please continue with your great support, sure you do a great bussines "driving" that way and hope that this will be the breeze that push the storm of REAL PRO COMPETITION 1/8 E.

Our first 1/8 electric buggy, spicy and 100% E...... THE FIRST!!!

PD: i forgot about plastic front knuckles XD.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
Car is scheduled to be here tomorrow. Can i get a hell yeah!!
ya mean car(s) plural
Old 08-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi Tekno, first of all, thank you for making such a nice car! It was nice to build and the attention on details simply told us this car is design with heart! Did I mention the shocks were amazing? I think it will be even better if later on you can offer some machined pistons as option and that will be even better!

Will love to ask for some gear opinion. I will be running for a race which is held in the Pattaya track, aka the 2011 WC venue and I will be running the Tekin 1900kv or 2050kv on 4s. Since I do not have any experience running the EB 48, can you please give me some gear suggestion?

Thank you very much for your help!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.