R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 02-06-2005, 04:41 PM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I agree that the TNX is a great truck. It's light for racing and handles very well. If you upgrade the shocks and tires, it's the best racer IMHO.
Breakin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 06:41 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Losi has done a great job fixing the weaker points of the LST..it's a MONSTER! Adam does more than a good job keeping up with the truggies when piloting his LST.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #18
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Yea but Adam would do a better job if he was driving a truggy.. And if Losi has done such a great job of fixing the LST why do I see the guys at the local Hobby Shop fixing the same problems week after week..gear shaft and the diff cases..
Old 02-06-2005, 08:51 PM   #19
Tech Apprentice

My impression is also, that Losi has addressed the weaknesses in the LST. I'm just waiting to see if the parts upgrades do indeed equate to top-notch durability. Then, I'm planning to get one myself.

I really hope to start hearing soon, as the new manufacturing run starts getting into a lot of hands and we start hearing feedback on the latest LSTs.

Chase
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 08:54 AM   #20
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 240 (100%+)

For me the TNX is a hot vehicle. I got to see these go and was much more impressed by them than the Revo.

For something that is a truggy, the HB Lightning Stadium Pro was the best handling out of the box ( no conversions ) truggy I have seen. The GS SUT is also a great handler.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:06 AM   #21
Tech Elite

xxxkat - Adam did just fine keeping up with truggies at the CRCRC race, as well as the rest of the MT events he attended last year. And you can pick up an LST for a heck of a lot less money than you can build a truggy for.

No amount of research and development can stop people from abusing their trucks. Losi has fixed the parts and the most recent batches (which may or not have replaced old stock at your local hobby store or Horizon) will hold up just fine.

How's that?