Wiki Posts
Search

Tools required for SC10

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Tools required for SC10

Hi guys,

Have always had Mugens etc with metric screws and have just bought an SC10RS which has Standard/Imperial screws (Some Metric too).
I know I require 0.050, 1/16, 3/32, and 5/64(2mm) allen drivers as well as 1.5mm metric allen driver as these are listed in the manual and come with the kit.
But the nut drivers, turnbuckle wrenches etc that come with the kit are plastic and have no size markings.
As I already have lots of quality metric tools I dont want to double up on anything.
Could someone reply with a list of tool sizes that they use for their SC10 for allen drivers, nut drivers, turnbuckle wrenches etc and anything else I might need.

Thanks

Last edited by Mesa.21; 03-09-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: New to forums, found answer elsewhere on forum
Old 03-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ool-sizes.html

The search function would have done you well here...this thread was only 5 above your new thread.

Also you can go to just about any of the major manf. and they have the manuals for download that have a tools needed section in them.

Good luck