Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Team Durango DEST210R thread

Now, it's official.

http://www.liverc.com/news/announcem...tadium_truck!/
Old 02-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Oh my god Durango, stop releasing new cars and start releasing more parts!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE
Has anyone that complained about TD parts being out of stock actually stopped and tried to look from a positive side of things?

Maybe, because they are getting ready for these new kits, they are also making adjustments to their parts production and quantity for other kits?

Also, did anyone on this forum that has a Durango now, think the car would be doing so well in the US before they purchased, and that they just can't keep up?

Furthermore, TD doesn't physically make the parts. They outsource companies in Asia to do that for them. If those companies are having issues, TD can't control that.

I highly doubt anyone on this forum knows what is really going on at TD with parts supply to the US. Only TD and HRP know that information.

For those of you complaining, if you don't like it, go by a 22 or B4.1. For those who love the 210 and other TD kits, and are diehard TD racers now, just stick it out. It is going to get better.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Autocratic
Has anyone that complained about TD parts being out of stock actually stopped and tried to look from a positive side of things?

Maybe, because they are getting ready for these new kits, they are also making adjustments to their parts production and quantity for other kits?

Also, did anyone on this forum that has a Durango now, think the car would be doing so well in the US before they purchased, and that they just can't keep up?

I highly doubt anyone on this forum knows what is really going on at TD with parts supply to the US. Only TD and HRP know that information.
+1 to this

I was totally surprised how well my 210 did with box setup and just rear spring change the first night I ran it

I really want to know dates on when both trucks are being released
Old 02-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE
In a way, have to agree with this...I love my dex 210, nothing has broken on it in 5 weeks of racing, but when it does I dont think I will be worrying too much about buying a another kit that shares the same parts when i cant get parts for the first one, you know?? But in the same token if the parts shortage is due to getting these other 2 platforms boxed and ready then parts should be pretty plentifull pretty soon.I would hope they are going to send the first batch of spares for these 2 new cars in the container with them.I will be patient and hope I dont break too much and see how this plays out ..would LOVE to have the full on 2wd durango fleet, but parts support HAS to be stepped up if they expect racers to commit to that.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Questions??

Oh yeah the parts shortage is awesome, I'm sure excited about it
Lol @it's team Durango serious about breaking
Old 02-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The parts shortage does kind of suck but I have found most of the spare parts I'll need at one of my local hobby shops and I know one of the tracks I go to has more parts. The only problem is now that I have run that store out of TD parts, haha.

I also notice everyone complaining about breaking parts on their TD buggies and I've only drove mine on 2 nights, I haven't broken anything yet. Everything about this car (DEX210) seems very stout, as stout as a 22 and more than a B4. However the guy I bought it from broke 2 rear towers in the 2 times he took it out. I push the car pretty hard and I don't think I've come close to breaking a tower.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Furthermore, TD doesn't physically make the parts. They outsource companies in Asia to do that for them. If those companies are having issues, TD can't control that.

For those of you complaining, if you don't like it, go by a 22 or B4.1. For those who love the 210 and other TD kits, and are diehard TD racers now, just stick it out. It is going to get better.
This about sums it up. Well said.

We're thrilled with our Durango cars and can't wait to complete our 1/10 lineup with a pair of 2wd sc's and a st. Fortunately durability hasn't been an issue; we've had very few broken parts considering the amount of racing we do.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

I'm just happy to see the revival of stadium truck.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Why all the haters in here??
Old 02-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Last edited by ozzy-crawl; 02-28-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:14 AM
ajj
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

+1 If you don't have anything useful to contribute f#*k off! I follow these threads for useful information. Not to read a heap of whingeing. If you don't like it, buy something else. No one is forcing you to buy TD.

I can't wait to get these kits and once they are all completed and released I'm sure we can look forward to increased parts supply. They are a new company and it will take time, but it'll be worth the wait
Old 02-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Last edited by ozzy-crawl; 02-28-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Relax, this kit hasn't been released yet. Surely they will have to get their parts supply in order to even produce the parts to put new cars on the market? They'll probably get parts supply sorted for all their cars at the same time.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:11 AM
Tech Adept

I guess the old thread wasn't "official" enough...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...uim-truck.html

Nevermind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.