Wiki Posts
Search

Need assistance on electronics

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 09:53 PM
KpS
Tech Rookie

Default Need assistance on electronics

I need to get some electronics for my t4 but haven't been in the market for at least a year, and would like some recommendations. Have about 500 and need a servo, lipo, motor and esc. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KpS
I need to get some electronics for my t4 but haven't been in the market for at least a year, and would like some recommendations. Have about 500 and need a servo, lipo, motor and esc. Any help would be appreciated.
Venom lipo's i would recommend ive been running the same ones for almost a year now and don't plane on using anything else unless i have to. The novak sportsman systems are usually around 150-175 and they run really smooth, there sensored so no cogging and nice throttle and brake feel. a servo i would recommend spektrum or savox there not to expensive and there crazy fats with a lot of torque (this is all just my opinion its totally up to you)
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Speed passion esc all the way (gt 2.0) and cant go wrong w/ a tekin or trinity motor... Servo hitec 985 its perfect.... Battery turnigy nanotech, you can get them at hobbyking.com for $35 they outperformed my venoms and had loads of punch.