Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for that kid with a Blitz at the track

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default Looking for that kid with a Blitz at the track

I have a few slightly used parts and would rather send them off to someone who could really use them rather than throw them up on ebay.

Here is the deal, you pm me explaining the situation. If I decide to go your way, I will send you the parts to give to the person. I do not want to know any personal information such as names, etc.....nor do I want people talking about people in this situation on a public forum.

Any volunteers to help and get involved? Could be fun and actually help someone in our community. Yes, I believe in karma so it would probably be a bad idea to fabricate a story and keep them for yourself or sell them on ebay yourself, etc....

And yes, my son and I raced a Blitz last year only because the Caster 4x4 wasn't even close to being released. I have zero use for this and would rather good cause it. For the record, my team manager bought the ese before he switched over to Kyosho. I forgot about this when we did the deal.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hakmazter
I have a few slightly used parts and would rather send them off to someone who could really use them rather than throw them up on ebay.

Here is the deal, you pm me explaining the situation. If I decide to go your way, I will send you the parts to give to the person. I do not want to know any personal information such as names, etc.....nor do I want people talking about people in this situation on a public forum.

Any volunteers to help and get involved? Could be fun and actually help someone in our community. Yes, I believe in karma so it would probably be a bad idea to fabricate a story and keep them for yourself or sell them on ebay yourself, etc....

And yes, my son and I raced a Blitz last year only because the Caster 4x4 wasn't even close to being released. I have zero use for this and would rather good cause it. For the record, my team manager bought the ese before he switched over to Kyosho. I forgot about this when we did the deal.
that's a very cool thing your doing man and more people need to do stuff like this for the rc community
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks, but I feel like it is more of a calling for some strange reason, not for me, but through me. Thats why I made the comment about karma.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcduder
that's a very cool thing your doing man and more people need to do stuff like this for the rc community
I reckon if I lived somewhere popular, I'd be doing something similar. Shame that I live in a crap hole with no RC car club.

But yes, it's a good thing you're doing and I really hope a good honest and deserving person gets the parts.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Mike, That's really cool of you.