MY ARRMA FURY

Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Default MY ARRMA FURY

I received my Arrma Fury Jan 5th 2012. I really liked the set up of the controller. Took it out for a spin after five minutes of jumping it off of small varrious jumps I hit a two and a half foot jump knocking the front top right side tie rod loose. After popping it back on I noticed my steering was a little off. Corrected the steering with one click of the controler. Ran it some more since then have knocked the front top right side tie rod off a few more times causing my allingment to be out. Any suggestions on how I can reset it back to factory specs.

If there are any other bodies coming out for the Arrma Fury I would like to know so I could customize.

Also wanted to know what type of upgrades people are thinking of for this vehicle.

I am thinking of the Trinity 13.5 brushless motor. Any waterproof esc unit which one are reasonable to use. What tires and rims people suggest.

If anyone knows where you can locate alluminum parts to switch out with the factory parts please let me know. What types of shock oil would people suggest? Thanks any help would be appriciated.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:25 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gambit_soulz View Post
I received my Arrma Fury Jan 5th 2012. I really liked the set up of the controller. Took it out for a spin after five minutes of jumping it off of small varrious jumps I hit a two and a half foot jump knocking the front top right side tie rod loose. After popping it back on I noticed my steering was a little off. Corrected the steering with one click of the controler. Ran it some more since then have knocked the front top right side tie rod off a few more times causing my allingment to be out. Any suggestions on how I can reset it back to factory specs.

If there are any other bodies coming out for the Arrma Fury I would like to know so I could customize.

Also wanted to know what type of upgrades people are thinking of for this vehicle.

I am thinking of the Trinity 13.5 brushless motor. Any waterproof esc unit which one are reasonable to use. What tires and rims people suggest.

If anyone knows where you can locate alluminum parts to switch out with the factory parts please let me know. What types of shock oil would people suggest? Thanks any help would be appriciated.
I know The Hidden Hanger in Harrisburg carries parts for that truck but not sure if anyone makes any hopups for that truck. It is neat looking for a RTR but its not a full blown racer either so some of the trick option parts probably won';t be available so your going to have to work harder than most to hop it up other than tires, motors, esc, and body but most else will be trial and error to find parts compatable with that truck.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Any rims designed for the Slash 4x4/HPI Blitz will work for it. And just about any body designed for SC trucks will/should fit.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Ive read youre enjoying this Arrma truck.

Did you get it RTR with the 2.4ghz radio?

Im interested to take a look at the inners of the receiver.

Would you please post some pics (upper and lower view, without case, please) of the receiver?

Thank you very much.

Cesar.