my rustler

Old 01-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Default my rustler

My Traxxas Rustler.....It was the original style when I got it. bone stock 20T stinger 1500mah packs. Now I got bearings in the front and back carriers, different shocks, new body. steel idler gear. aluminum steering block. spectrum 2.4ghz controller. novak gtb 5.5 brushless combo rustler watertight receiver box. gens ace 5000mah 40c 2s packs. Car use to have a wing. that did not last long. Had the wonderful people at vanhorn1.com print me a vynle for the roof of my RL logo, he does great work. If ya need something done let me know I can design it and he can print it. I do graphic work (Ridinloud Productions) so hit me up if ya need something done. On 2 the pics....id get a video as soon as i get a near gear box. broke my A arm off of it.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hope you have a blast with it.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks I do love it when its not broke we got about a inch of snow was wanting to take it rippin. but its broke ) : I did get a thing of liquid tape and coated all the connectors and bare connections and such im sure the esc is not waterproof but ill say if water splashes on it, it should be fine.