Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAX AMPS --> EXPENSIVE CRAP

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 04:14 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

...the maxamp fan boys are alive and well I see.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nexxus
...the maxamp fan boys are alive and well I see.
I hope you are not referring to me. I am not a fanboy by any means, but I will not put up with misleading.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Seems like it is time for both sides to put up some data.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Faster drivers make slow motors look fast

Max Amps Battery's perform great and like any brand Li-po , if not cared for,

can puff daddy like any brand ...
Odd to see you support MA when you're surely running Reedy stuff, I'ld assume since your a big AE fan.

MA, nothing special about them, good or bad. Buy them if you want, I don't really care.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Max Amps should sell vacuums just to match their SUCK.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i got here as fast as i could... heard there was a dead horse that needs beat
Old 12-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Everybody that uses this forum regularly knows that Max Amps 150c lipos are about equivalent to Gens Ace 40c $35 lipo. Enough said.

Last edited by scracer68; 12-31-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by racer1812
Odd to see you support MA when you're surely running Reedy stuff, I'ld assume since your a big AE fan.

MA, nothing special about them, good or bad. Buy them if you want, I don't really care.

I don't like to see any company that supports R/c racing being bash & put in a bad light on R/c Tech.

So harsh words like crap , suck , rip off , ect about any R/c related company should be killed or edited IMO.....

Understand my wish's to see this thread killed, has nothing to do with with my opinion or personal choice about other company's battery packs...
Old 12-31-2011, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I don't like to see any company that supports R/c racing being bash & put in a bad light on R/c Tech.

So harsh words like crap , suck , rip off , ect about any R/c related company should be killed or edited IMO.....

Understand my wish's to see this thread killed, has nothing to do with with my opinion or personal choice about other company's battery packs...
you have to look at the other side of the coin though Cherry... What if you were thinking about buying these packs and did just to find out they are not near as good as something else that is way cheaper, wouldn't you be upset? this is a place to share our ideas and opinions, i have never used there products but it seems many are not so happy with it... So I thank them and spend my money else where.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Teambcw
you have to look at the other side of the coin though Cherry... What if you were thinking about buying these packs and did just to find out they are not near as good as something else that is way cheaper, wouldn't you be upset? this is a place to share our ideas and opinions, i have never used there products but it seems many are not so happy with it... So I thank them and spend my money else where.
True, but if it turns into another flame war, it WILL be closed & deleted, like we've had to do too many times already. So if you want it to stay, then keep it civilized.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

Well, it is always fun playing Devil's Advocate so here we go.

Maxamps is equal to Kyosho, except with more customer service.

If I really need to explain it, let me know.

Not saying either company is good, bad, or ugly, just that they are similar in the marketplace with similar types of issues.

Looks like this person addressed it perfectly.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Teambcw
No !

i think its just fine to discuss with the same bad words, just no Thread titles containing X company is crap ..

Not Fair this thread !

cus any company would be subject to retards bashing good R/c company's on this board ..

You want that ?
your favorite company sucks & all ...
Old 12-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

No !

i think its just fine to discuss with the same bad words, just no Thread titles containing X company is crap ..

Not Fair this thread !

cus any company would be subject to retards bashing good R/c company's on this board ..

You what that ?
I can see where there have been some harsh words, Cant argue that...It seems there are more people that are far disappointed with there product then happy though... I believe if "A" person started this thread and no one else would agree it would just die off and no one would even care, BUT that is not the case, MANY people are not happy and that is why it keeps coming up. Once again I have not used there products but I really appreciate all the honesty on here. i do know and have learned of course that many things on here have to be taken with a grain of salt because one persons idea of it just broke and and another are way way different...haha.. but there are better products then others.... that is a FACT!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

No !

Not Fair this thread !

You want that ?
your favorite company sucks & all ...
Well, then I'm sure you'll agree no good words either about any RC company who may have a bad product out there.

'Cus' any consumer might be subject to fanboys praising crappy R/C companies on this board.

Works both ways...thats why its a discussion board.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by hakmazter

Well, it is always fun playing Devil's Advocate so here we go.

Maxamps is equal to Kyosho, except with more customer service.

If I really need to explain it, let me know.

Not saying either company is good, bad, or ugly, just that they are similar in the marketplace with similar types of issues.

Looks like this person addressed it perfectly.
now who said Kyosho is good??? haha J/k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.