Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
X-Factory 2012 "Constantly Raising the Bar" >

X-Factory 2012 "Constantly Raising the Bar"

X-Factory 2012 "Constantly Raising the Bar"

Reply

Old 12-30-2011, 07:22 AM
  #1  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 529
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default X-Factory 2012 "Constantly Raising the Bar"

Here's to another successful year for the "family", Have a safe new years everyone!
noproblems209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:24 AM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
MartinB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 389
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default 2012

Happy and Successful New Year to Chazz, Paul and all the supporters of the X Factory brand.
Will be a great year for the new SCX 60cf and the upcoming X7
MartinB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:49 PM
  #3  
Tech Regular
 
Squintz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tumwater, WA
Posts: 343
Default

Happy New Year X-Fam!

It will be 2013 before I live near a track again

My X-Rides are on blocks untill then.
Squintz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:18 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
JROCK4224's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Scott *77-07*
Posts: 2,435
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Squintz View Post
Happy New Year X-Fam!

It will be 2013 before I live near a track again

My X-Rides are on blocks untill then.
ups yourself back up here and race
JROCK4224 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:29 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: N.W. Ohio
Posts: 2,264
Default

Great to hear from you Squintz!!! Perhaps you'll join us at the MidWinter?

And Happy New Year to all The Family!!!
YoungChazz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:41 AM
  #6  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 811
Default

Can't wait to get my x-7. I am hoping to take one to nats to see what it can do this year
Gouldzilla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:43 AM
  #7  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Olympia, WA
Posts: 811
Default

Originally Posted by Squintz View Post
Happy New Year X-Fam!

It will be 2013 before I live near a track again

My X-Rides are on blocks untill then.
Hey BeRad

Just one more year. I keep wanting to get down to the cactus classic but i keep having schedualling conflicts

G
Gouldzilla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:47 AM
  #8  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (7)
 
apriliamille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Utah
Posts: 520
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

and another epic thread born
apriliamille is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:31 AM
  #9  
Tech Regular
 
Squintz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tumwater, WA
Posts: 343
Default

Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
Great to hear from you Squintz!!! Perhaps you'll join us at the MidWinter?

And Happy New Year to all The Family!!!
Is that up in Cristo's neck of the woods?
Squintz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:42 AM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (56)
 
CCristo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Millbury, MA
Posts: 1,459
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

The midwinter is hosted by CRCRC. It's going to be at the Ohio R/C Factory in... Ohio.
CCristo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:10 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: N.W. Ohio
Posts: 2,264
Default

http://www.facebook.com/pages/X-Fact...87542711292903

New hardware from our Real Men Wear Black line is in fine hobby shops now, and will be on our store as soon as Paul gets to work Tuesday. Absolutely dialed!

The press release says it all: Bored with blue? Tired of Turquoise? Real Men Wear Black!!!
YoungChazz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:40 AM
  #12  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
flyinr2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Titletown USA
Posts: 254
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year...... Paul Chazz and the whole Xfactory family......Good things come to those who wait.... i predict x7 wins 2012 offroad nats,,,
flyinr2003 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:17 AM
  #13  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,485
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/X-Fact...87542711292903

New hardware from our Real Men Wear Black line is in fine hobby shops now, and will be on our store as soon as Paul gets to work Tuesday. Absolutely dialed!

The press release says it all: Bored with blue? Tired of Turquoise? Real Men Wear Black!!!

will you get these in metric?? how about some metric torx screws
Matt M. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:54 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: N.W. Ohio
Posts: 2,264
Default

You may have noticed we have no more torx screws. They are very hard to get; we have one source but it is stupid expensive, and we can't find another to get the price reasonable.

We are looking to expand our hardware line to metric, including a metric Box 'O Bolts, and will do that right after the SCX - 60CF is launched.

After the metric screws, which won't be hard to do because our current suppliers have them, we've just got to buy them, package, etc., we'll work on the X - 7. Somewhere in there we'll look again to see about torx. And Real Men Wear Black hardware will expand to other items, both 4-40 and metric.

One thing at a time...
YoungChazz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:38 PM
  #15  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,485
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YoungChazz View Post
You may have noticed we have no more torx screws. They are very hard to get; we have one source but it is stupid expensive, and we can't find another to get the price reasonable.

We are looking to expand our hardware line to metric, including a metric Box 'O Bolts, and will do that right after the SCX - 60CF is launched.

After the metric screws, which won't be hard to do because our current suppliers have them, we've just got to buy them, package, etc., we'll work on the X - 7. Somewhere in there we'll look again to see about torx. And Real Men Wear Black hardware will expand to other items, both 4-40 and metric.

One thing at a time...
no problem...thanks for the reply
Matt M. is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service