Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Losi you failed me and helped me at same time.. >

Losi you failed me and helped me at same time..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi you failed me and helped me at same time..

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Tech Adept

Red face Losi you failed me and helped me at same time..

I just bought my first Losi recently (Losi 810) and was converting it with the SCTE parts. The vehicle hasn't been ran yet what so ever and half of the screws in the kit were over torqued to kingdom come. I have the Losi racing wrenches that are titanium and I felt like I was going to break them they were so tight in that thing. And I was replacing the diff fluid with some silicone stuff and 2 out of 3 diffs had stripped screw heads on them before I even touched them. So after that I got fed up called Losi tech and he didn't have any specific way to take out screws without damaging the diffs and said he would send me replacement screws for ones I had issues with...I got them yesterday, 1 pack of screws he sent me were the right ones LoL. And I had sent them 2 e-mails over a week ago, one about getting a clear uncut body because this vehicle will be electric and about the screws. E-mails never got answered. And I called them back up last night and explained again about the issue and how I was a little mad at this point. Guy ended up sending me a whole screw set for the entire kit! I guess it was justified for them because the first time I called the guy wanted me to send my car to them to get a replacement but I said no because I already put time in putting new diff pins in diffs and modding some of the pieces on the body for my E conversion.

Any way was just letting you guys know what you already knew. Losi is a good company...but don't even bother trying to e-mail them no one will answer. Just call up and go straight to tech support for any help.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept