Wiki Posts
Search

DEX210T thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wfdfiremedic
I have to agree. While short course looks cool, it doesn't cut it in terms of performance. I would rather see st take off than 2wd sc. 4wd sc is ok, but why not save the money and just run st or 2wd buggy? They handle better lol!
You may want to reserve judgment on that until you see the new desc210- it's gonna be dominating the sc classes soon!
Old 02-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Tech Champion

You can 't put the word "soon" and "Durango" in the same sentence

I don't believe in the ST either because the class is dying while SCT are growing. To be honest I don't like SCT for racing but the cool thing about them is the spirit of pilots on a podium. Most of them are more relaxed, the class is fun, you can race side by side without getting killed, they're strong, handle better on rough terrain, can be driven on bigger tracks etc.. You can't blame Durango for wanting to sell cars.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Told you guys! Hot dog! It's called dest210r. I got the name wrong. I wonder if the admin can change the subject.