Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Need help Losi XXX-SCT RTR >

Need help Losi XXX-SCT RTR

Need help Losi XXX-SCT RTR

Old 10-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NoRookie
Who said you were right? You didn't have the stones enough to even call tech support yet, did you?
It's not about having stones. I can call and ask the wrong question too. Seriously, wtf. let it go. I drop it and you keep prodding.

p.s. Casper said precisely what i said, and I'd wager my "stones" he knows a sight more about Losi esc's than you, pal.

Last edited by lowroad; 10-18-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lowroad
It's not about having stones. I can call and ask the wrong question too. Seriously, wtf. let it go. I drop it and you keep prodding.

p.s. Casper said precisely what i said, and I'd wager my "stones" he knows a sight more about Losi esc's than you, pal.
Casper said no such thing. It is guys like you that suck every bit of life out of forum boards. All you've done all day is prod, so unless you're willing to man up and call why don't you just shut up and let it go.
To the OP, my advice would be to call Losi tech support, 877-504-0233 (option #4), very helpful group of folks.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

It takes two to tango guys. Let it go until Nitrorcr65 comes back!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NoRookie
Casper said no such thing. It is guys like you that suck every bit of life out of forum boards. All you've done all day is prod, so unless you're willing to man up and call why don't you just shut up and let it go.
To the OP, my advice would be to call Losi tech support, 877-504-0233 (option #4), very helpful group of folks.

yeah, ok. you win ten internets. go ahead and post once more, get your last word, feel like a tough guy, believe your right, and I'll go tune and race my truck. Dick. /ignore list
Old 10-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Casper
If we are talking about the stock losi speedo you have to double pump the brakes to get it in reverse. (assuming it has reverse enabled check the manual on ESC settings to verify the mode the ESC is in). There should not be a dealy in hitting the throttle from dead stop. If you have not done it already it is always a good idea to rebind the radio and re set the end points on the ESC. All this is covered in the manual and it may solve your problems.
Well I have it figured out. Turns out I had the setup wrong on the controller. Its been a while and back years ago ESC's came as is. LOL,
Progam mode? Battery types? MAN

Thanks for the replies.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nitrorcr65
Well I have it figured out. Turns out I had the setup wrong on the controller. Its been a while and back years ago ESC's came as is. LOL,
Progam mode? Battery types? MAN

Thanks for the replies.
Thank you for the PM, and it's good to hear you figured out your problem and that resetting your esc for Lipo got you all fixed up. Don't worry about that one guy, some people just aren't happy unless they take the lowroad. Enjoy you truck.