Wiki Posts
Search

E-Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2001, 08:30 PM
Suspended

Smile

Originally posted by TPhalen
Wolverine: actually, the RPM wheels are the only thing I had to buy for it...sponsors provided all the other stuff. But, yer looking at, oh, I'd say about $700, maybe, not including the price of the truck.

Jamracing: so, you actually raced against modified E-Maxx's?? And won?? Your clod must be pretty good...but I think I've got something for ya....
I will be racing with my son, he just got an E Maxx.
We have 3 hopped up Clods and he really wanted the Maxx, so he bought it. He is also working on a 4wd Stampede, It handles really good but the front end is a little weak, it runs as fast as the Maxx though.
He is just getting the Maxx hopped up some so we will see.
I really do prefer my clod though, maybe because it was my first really good Monster Truck.
I must have about $500 invested in hop ups for it, ESP 2 Chassis, titan esc, etc.
I really like to rock climb with it, we go to a local park that has some really big rocks and try to climb over everything with them, we have fun.
We will keep updating everyone on how the E Maxx does in the rough stuff.
Until then keep on Truckin'
Old 03-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

TTT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxq29tOVJ-c