Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

TLR 22T Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

I myself being a business owner, Know that you under promise and over deliver. I Am also waiting for one of these trucks. It goes back a long time. Even to like the tc4. I don't understand why all of these companies give a date that will not be met. Under promise. Over deliver is the way to do it. Not the other way around. I am dedicated to losi after owning a 22. As i will buy the 22t as well. I just wish the dates would be given when tlr or associated or who ever actually had the cars in stock and ready to ship. Then if they said well we are gonna ship them january 10th and people actually get them on the 3rd of january they would be HAPPY AS hell. Not bashing just making a statement. I think that would go over better with a lot of us. It appears that many did not wait and went another route at this point. Sad, cause the truck will be amazing.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cavwrench
I myself being a business owner, Know that you under promise and over deliver. I Am also waiting for one of these trucks. It goes back a long time. Even to like the tc4. I don't understand why all of these companies give a date that will not be met. Under promise. Over deliver is the way to do it. Not the other way around. I am dedicated to losi after owning a 22. As i will buy the 22t as well. I just wish the dates would be given when tlr or associated or who ever actually had the cars in stock and ready to ship. Then if they said well we are gonna ship them january 10th and people actually get them on the 3rd of january they would be HAPPY AS hell. Not bashing just making a statement. I think that would go over better with a lot of us. It appears that many did not wait and went another route at this point. Sad, cause the truck will be amazing.
Very well said!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by stinky4skin
Very well said!
+1
Old 12-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by acaciapiks
+1
+2
Old 12-19-2011, 03:55 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by thecman26
I understand you do your best and ya just can't please everyone! I am happily and eagerly waiting! You guys rock!

Keep the faith everyone!
+1 from me! Each day is a day closer people!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J A M I N
+1 from me! Each day is a day closer people!
+1

Plus since it says the 30th now it is nicer for me since that is payday
Old 12-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Guys not bashing anybody. Just making a true statement. I to am waiting for this truck to. I just have a very good business ethic I guess.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Guys not bashing anybody. Just making a true statement. I to am waiting for this truck to. I just have a very good business ethic I guess.
I don't see how missing a date is bad business ethics? I guess they can announce a car and not give a date and have constant questions on when it will get here. They will not give a date until it is in the wearhouse. Is that what you want. They could not run the truck and not annouce it and have everyone ask a bunch of questions all the time. Does this solve anything.

They try really hard to make there dates. Sometimes thing come up that are not always in there control. In the case of the 22T they found something that did not meet expectation and instead of releaseing something the was not up to there internal standards to "make the date" they pushed out the release date. Had they release the truck to save the date and then everyone was not happy how would that look?

No winning here I can see. I guess there are winners. Those that hold out until the truck hits the selves and have another great TLR/Losi product to play with!
Old 12-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Initiate

hi
the Alum Rear Hex are same of the buggy? if not must buy 0 / 0,75 / 1 / 1,5 ??
for the truck

thank you
Old 12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

hi
for the truck

thank you
Sorry, the rear hexes are not the same as the 22 buggy.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

hi
for the truck

thank you
The 22T uses a different hex. Not sure if there are plans to release different offsets like the buggy or not. They are much different though.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Tech Initiate

ok this is like i think, thank to had confirm me
julien
Old 12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
I don't see how missing a date is bad business ethics? I guess they can announce a car and not give a date and have constant questions on when it will get here. They will not give a date until it is in the wearhouse. Is that what you want. They could not run the truck and not annouce it and have everyone ask a bunch of questions all the time. Does this solve anything.

They try really hard to make there dates. Sometimes thing come up that are not always in there control. In the case of the 22T they found something that did not meet expectation and instead of releaseing something the was not up to there internal standards to "make the date" they pushed out the release date. Had they release the truck to save the date and then everyone was not happy how would that look?

No winning here I can see. I guess there are winners. Those that hold out until the truck hits the selves and have another great TLR/Losi product to play with!
I would agree. The problem is all the PURE speculation that are in these release threads. The last update was several pages ago from an actual Losi rep who is in control of the release and he gave a ballpark as the end of the month. Since his post the release date has bounced all over the place based off of my hobby shop said, my buddy said, the moon phase said.....The employees aren't messing with us. They want this truck out as soon as us, pay attention to their posts and when there is a true update/announcement THEY will post it.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

If you use the word ethic, then we were being very ethical when we postponed the release due to parts not meeting our quality standards. You do know thats why we moved the date right? The trucks were done and ready to ship as scheduled, then we had to make a new arm mold completely from scratch as there was an issue. So, we were being very ethical.

I would rather the product be postponed and fixed from the beginning rather than everyone getting what we knew was not satisfactory and then complaining and then us fixing it.

Anywho, no worries as everyone that wants one will have one soon enough.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Juice
I would agree. The problem is all the PURE speculation that are in these release threads. The last update was several pages ago from an actual Losi rep who is in control of the release and he gave a ballpark as the end of the month. Since his post the release date has bounced all over the place based off of my hobby shop said, my buddy said, the moon phase said.....The employees aren't messing with us. They want this truck out as soon as us, pay attention to their posts and when there is a true update/announcement THEY will post it.
Yeah, I think you may just have hit the nail on the head there. Dont believe websites, wait for good data, it will come once we are allowed to speak up and even sometimes when I am not...haha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.