TLR 22T Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 05:01 PM
  #781  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Cult Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: La$ Vega$
Posts: 1,806
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Im trying to get both, the 22 and 22T. Never had a 2wd buggy and cant wait to get one. Also cant wait to spend tons of money for tires and wheels for both lol.
Cult Racing is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 05:57 PM
  #782  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
celt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 2,557
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cult Racing View Post
Im trying to get both, the 22 and 22T. Never had a 2wd buggy and cant wait to get one. Also cant wait to spend tons of money for tires and wheels for both lol.
Just ask what the local fast guys are running and you shouldn't have to spend much.
celt is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 08:13 PM
  #783  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,982
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by celt View Post
Just ask what the local fast guys are running and you shouldn't have to spend much.
+1 and on the plus side 1/10th scale tires aren't too bad, but watch out because you will have a TON before you realize and hauling around multiple boxes of tires around with you can suck!
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 08:21 PM
  #784  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
celt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 2,557
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thecman26 View Post
+1 and on the plus side 1/10th scale tires aren't too bad, but watch out because you will have a TON before you realize and hauling around multiple boxes of tires around with you can suck!
Some pink BK-Bars and Taper Pins will more than likely get me started.
celt is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:52 PM
  #785  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Cult Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: La$ Vega$
Posts: 1,806
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

does anyone run panther tires in st? because I run the switch 2.0s on my scte and love them, but dont know much on the st tires and buggy tires.
Cult Racing is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 10:06 PM
  #786  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,982
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cult Racing View Post
does anyone run panther tires in st? because I run the switch 2.0s on my scte and love them, but dont know much on the st tires and buggy tires.
I run them and love 'em! Super soft is my favorite!
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 10:38 PM
  #787  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Cult Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: La$ Vega$
Posts: 1,806
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thecman26 View Post
I run them and love 'em! Super soft is my favorite!
which ones do you run?
Cult Racing is offline  
Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 PM
  #788  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,982
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cult Racing View Post
which ones do you run?
Switch 2.0's for me in SS compound seems to be the best at my local track (indoor, damp clay, high traction)
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 01:33 PM
  #789  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
monty c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dont get any more northwest than me..........
Posts: 2,022
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cult Racing View Post
does anyone run panther tires in st? because I run the switch 2.0s on my scte and love them, but dont know much on the st tires and buggy tires.
there are alot of us up north running the switch 2.0's on our ST's and love them. we are running the clay's though not the super softs. so look for the clay compound as they seem the best for indoors.
monty c is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 03:09 PM
  #790  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (21)
 
Jumpinj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Des Moines
Posts: 263
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

I was running red taper pins and just put a set of blue bar codes on last week. Night and day difference! Bar codes handle 100% better. Our track is tight indoor.
Jumpinj is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 03:36 PM
  #791  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Cult Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: La$ Vega$
Posts: 1,806
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by monty c View Post
there are alot of us up north running the switch 2.0's on our ST's and love them. we are running the clay's though not the super softs. so look for the clay compound as they seem the best for indoors.
ill probably get both. I really like panther tires and pretty sure I'm the only person at my track with panthers, possibly a couple others.
Cult Racing is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:47 PM
  #792  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,553
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Update

We just built the first 3 true kits to be sure they were all good to go. It looks like they are and so they should ship to us in the next 2-3 weeks if all goes well.
hacker07 is offline  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:53 PM
  #793  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (86)
 
bigjayjay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,605
Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
We just built the first 3 true kits to be sure they were all good to go. It looks like they are and so they should ship to us in the next 2-3 weeks if all goes well.
Good news
bigjayjay1 is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 03:40 AM
  #794  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 182
Default

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
We just built the first 3 true kits to be sure they were all good to go. It looks like they are and so they should ship to us in the next 2-3 weeks if all goes well.
This is good news, cant wait to get this truck built up, especially as I have some time off over the xmas period, fingers crossed!!!
J A M I N is offline  
Old 12-01-2011, 04:12 AM
  #795  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,982
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hacker07 View Post
We just built the first 3 true kits to be sure they were all good to go. It looks like they are and so they should ship to us in the next 2-3 weeks if all goes well.
DUDE! That's awesome!
thecman26 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.