TLR 22T Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 03:07 AM
  #751  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 182
Default

Originally Posted by tedstryker View Post
Thnx TLR for the let down.....by the way TLR sounds like a boy band...
Yeah, thanks TLR for NOT releasing the truck because some parts needed additional work to make it 100% reliable

I bet you would be the first to moan if they had of released the truck with the defective parts too....

I dont understand why you are here, all you do is moan about it. If you've got issues - here's a tissue
J A M I N is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:23 AM
  #752  
Eli
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Eli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 1,553
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

His comment doesn't deserve attention.
Eli is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 05:42 AM
  #753  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
celt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 2,557
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default still going to wait...

Just sitting here thinking I'll pull out the SC and run that as a second class until the "T" becomes available.

Started working on it, freshen it up a bit. so I don't embarrass myself.

Meh...so spoiled by the build quality of the 22, how easy it is to work on - how little you have to work on it.

Don't even feel like bothering with it. Just going to race the 22 until it's wider cousin comes out. Other off-road kits just feel like sub-par quality in comparison.
celt is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 08:09 AM
  #754  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (86)
 
tedstryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: East Coast like butta toast
Posts: 4,121
Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by J A M I N View Post
Yeah, thanks TLR for NOT releasing the truck because some parts needed additional work to make it 100% reliable

I bet you would be the first to moan if they had of released the truck with the defective parts too....

I dont understand why you are here, all you do is moan about it. If you've got issues - here's a tissue

Ha..Ha..you FANBOYS...keep drinking that KOOL-AID....

I'm sure this truck when its released will still have issues as well as other company's do..

and this thread will be filled with more cry babies then me......

I never owned a losi product since I've been in this Hobby....looks like i never will either....with 2 delays on release dates...that's enough for me to take my money else where....sure hope they hit a homerun with this truck..ST is my favorite class...hopefully it will push other companies to come out with new ST platforms..



that being said UK...have 2 nice days mate....enjoy your losi truck
tedstryker is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 10:46 PM
  #755  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,987
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tedstryker View Post
Ha..Ha..you FANBOYS...keep drinking that KOOL-AID....

I'm sure this truck when its released will still have issues as well as other company's do..

and this thread will be filled with more cry babies then me......

I never owned a losi product since I've been in this Hobby....looks like i never will either....with 2 delays on release dates...that's enough for me to take my money else where....sure hope they hit a homerun with this truck..ST is my favorite class...hopefully it will push other companies to come out with new ST platforms..


that being said UK...have 2 nice days mate....enjoy your losi truck
OK, thats great! BUT if you don't have anything good to say, don't troll this thread...

For those of us eagerly awaiting the trucks release, keep the faith!
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 01:55 AM
  #756  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 182
Default

I've started collecting bits in anticpation, gonna install all-new radio gear in it so I can keep my XXXT-CR for bashing. I've already got a nice new LRP SPX speedo, going to order a spektrum rx and servo next, I guess I'll need some tyres too

Anyone thinking of going mid motor?
J A M I N is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 06:19 AM
  #757  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (3)
 
ChrisWolfson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tedstryker View Post
Ha..Ha..you FANBOYS...keep drinking that KOOL-AID....

I'm sure this truck when its released will still have issues as well as other company's do..

and this thread will be filled with more cry babies then me......

I never owned a losi product since I've been in this Hobby....looks like i never will either....with 2 delays on release dates...that's enough for me to take my money else where....sure hope they hit a homerun with this truck..ST is my favorite class...hopefully it will push other companies to come out with new ST platforms..



that being said UK...have 2 nice days mate....enjoy your losi truck
I don't really understand why everyone on here has to be a "FANBOY?" What makes that any different from the people of the T4 or RT5 threads saying things about the brand they support?

It's too bad you don't want to wait for this one. I'm as anxious as you are to get mine...
ChrisWolfson is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 08:56 AM
  #758  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 182
Default

Originally Posted by ChrisWolfson View Post
I don't really understand why everyone on here has to be a "FANBOY?" What makes that any different from the people of the T4 or RT5 threads saying things about the brand they support?

It's too bad you don't want to wait for this one. I'm as anxious as you are to get mine...
Having only driven Losi cars since 1994 does really make me a 'Fanboy' Chris!!!

..and what's Kool-Aid BTW? We only drink tea over here
J A M I N is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 11:52 AM
  #759  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 417
Default

Drinking the koolaid is a reference to the Jonestown massacre where a religious inspired madman poisoned hundreds of his followers by getting them to drink Koolaid with a mixed of Valium and cyanide. In all 918 people died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonesto...s_in_Jonestown

Not really a nice way to talk to other forum members if i am honest.
Sleepytime is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 12:27 PM
  #760  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,987
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

I am all set for my 22T!
Got an ESC, Motor, Servo, receiver, and even a transponder!\
I even have a ton of tires waiting for wheels.... If they ever come out!
It would be nice to order wheels first before the truck comes out!
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 12:29 PM
  #761  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 249
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

im a fanboy for sure. i started out on associated back in early 2000's with the rc10gt and it was ok then i got a losi xxxt mf and just loved it. ive been losi ever since. the quality the enginuity (probly spelled that wrong) the R&D they put in. They might not take first in ever single race like they used to, maifield and cav are running great now a days. but they make cars that there customers love and they just work for some people. now a days your not gna build a car that anyone can grab and instantly be 2 seconds faster, its all about the driver. but with my past i have nothing but good things to say about the quality and customer support from losi. some people have different opinions and their entitled to it. as for me im Losi for life.
Kawboy368 is offline  
Old 11-24-2011, 12:44 PM
  #762  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (86)
 
bigjayjay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,605
Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tedstryker View Post
Ha..Ha..you FANBOYS...keep drinking that KOOL-AID....

I'm sure this truck when its released will still have issues as well as other company's do..

and this thread will be filled with more cry babies then me......

I never owned a losi product since I've been in this Hobby....looks like i never will either....with 2 delays on release dates...that's enough for me to take my money else where....sure hope they hit a homerun with this truck..ST is my favorite class...hopefully it will push other companies to come out with new ST platforms..



that being said UK...have 2 nice days mate....enjoy your losi truck
You state fan boys but your a human troll if you don't like move on pretty simple
bigjayjay1 is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 08:14 AM
  #763  
Tech Master
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,228
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

It is discouraging when something is delayed, but it seems to be the norm and there really isn't anything you can do about it. so you either wait or move on either way losi will still sell a lot of these trucks and hopefully the class will make a comeback. Seems to be a lot more buggies at the track this year than last, just saying
motobigalow is offline  
Old 11-25-2011, 07:45 PM
  #764  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,987
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by motobigalow View Post
It is discouraging when something is delayed, but it seems to be the norm and there really isn't anything you can do about it. so you either wait or move on either way losi will still sell a lot of these trucks and hopefully the class will make a comeback. Seems to be a lot more buggies at the track this year than last, just saying
Oh yeah, I am getting one of the first few from my LHS for sure!
thecman26 is offline  
Old 11-26-2011, 09:24 AM
  #765  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
tfrahm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,111
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thecman26 View Post
Oh yeah, I am getting one of the first few from my LHS for sure!
I checked with my LHS on my pre-ordered 22T... Horizon shows him a date (presumably when they would ship it out to him) of 12/10/2011... I won't hold my breath, but I'm sure looking forward to my 22 getting a big brother..!

I've been running LOSI stuff for a long time (strictly on my own dime) and it's worth waiting for... I bought my first LOSI's back in the early 199x's -- an LXT and a Pro SE... They've come a LONG way, baby...
tfrahm is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.