TLR 22T Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 01:00 PM
  #616  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (105)
 
thecman26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Central Kansas
Posts: 7,982
Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)
Default

Somebody should tell amain that! They still show 10/17/2011 as the arrival date... Just sayin...

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...cing-Truck-Kit
thecman26 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:32 PM
  #617  
Tech Master
iTrader: (34)
 
sparkwraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,126
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by thecman26 View Post
Somebody should tell amain that! They still show 10/17/2011 as the arrival date... Just sayin...

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...cing-Truck-Kit
It read 10/14 just this morning...
sparkwraps is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 PM
  #618  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (55)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: lima ohio
Posts: 784
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

I just got off the phone with LOSI and they told me later november early december for the 22t
guppy is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:47 PM
  #619  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mo City, TX
Posts: 402
Default

I have one pre-ordered. All im looking for is a 1 available notice. Any other dates or proposed dates doesn't mean a thing. LOL.
kstoracing1 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 03:01 PM
  #620  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (25)
 
slashracer111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cullman, AL
Posts: 491
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

I'm tired of waiting. They where *supposed* to come in this week, no call=no 22T.

Took mine off of order.
slashracer111 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 05:05 PM
  #621  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Posts: 743
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

The first batch was on a ship that was hijacked by Somali pirates.
That's what I heard anyway.....
Sean B. is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 06:19 PM
  #622  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (94)
 
rider313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 4,436
Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by slashracer111 View Post
I'm tired of waiting. They where *supposed* to come in this week, no call=no 22T.

Took mine off of order.
I am sure TLR is heart broken you took it off order.
rider313 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 08:53 PM
  #623  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by slashracer111 View Post
I'm tired of waiting. They where *supposed* to come in this week, no call=no 22T.

Took mine off of order.
You're a slashracer, so no big loss.
One less basher in the buggy class is no sweat off my back.
kaycerc is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 10:48 PM
  #624  
Moderator
iTrader: (92)
 
Muggydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,868
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Sean B. View Post
The first batch was on a ship that was hijacked by Somali pirates.
That's what I heard anyway.....
Actually, they were on this ship:

http://news.yahoo.com/stricken-ship-...114754126.html

Horizon Emergency Reps are fishing them out of the sea as we speak!

Anyone want some soggy 22T?
Muggydude is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 10:53 PM
  #625  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
Actually, they were on this ship:

http://news.yahoo.com/stricken-ship-...114754126.html

Horizon Emergency Reps are fishing them out of the sea as we speak!

Anyone want some soggy 22T?
China via New Zealand???



It was funnier earlier when the guy just posted the pic (#611).
kaycerc is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 10:59 PM
  #626  
Moderator
iTrader: (92)
 
Muggydude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,868
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Default

It's a conspiracy man- the aboriginees in Figi are making the TLR stuff now...
Muggydude is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 11:03 PM
  #627  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
It's a conspiracy man- the aboriginees in Figi are making the TLR stuff now...

Figi, do you mean Polynesians, or the Aborigines in Australia?
kaycerc is offline  
Old 10-13-2011, 01:54 AM
  #628  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4
Default 22 build - error in manual?

in the middle of building my 22. iam up to the transmission gear and housing. the manual doesnt say to put any grease on the gears!!

so should i put some or follow the instructions?
bigballsy is offline  
Old 10-13-2011, 07:44 AM
  #629  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (117)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: central kansas
Posts: 2,244
Trader Rating: 117 (99%+)
Default

use grease
penguineman is offline  
Old 10-13-2011, 07:56 AM
  #630  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by bigballsy View Post
in the middle of building my 22. iam up to the transmission gear and housing. the manual doesnt say to put any grease on the gears!!

so should i put some or follow the instructions?
Originally Posted by penguineman View Post
use grease


There's a reason the manual doesn't say to use grease, because it doesn't "really" need any. The mixture of plastic/metal gears are what they call "self lubricating." Heavy greased gears slow down the gearbox, and slows down your car.

Last edited by kaycerc; 10-13-2011 at 10:23 AM.
kaycerc is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.