R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   TLR 22T Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/539097-tlr-22t-thread.html)

Poptartninja 08-05-2011 12:25 PM

Why if it was being released a week from now, would TLR not be advertising this like they did the 22? Go ahead and order one and lmk how that goes. lol

TY@TEAMTEKIN 08-05-2011 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by BuckMan (Post 9486595)
The other one is closed because it was so far off of topic that it was pointless.

Which brings me to my next point...keep this one on topic and it will become "official".

Official is good!

Any spy shots of said 22T anywhere yet?

TreadRCracing 08-06-2011 06:43 AM

Ird but i dont think anyone but TLR knows whaT it looks like. Im itching to see it here like all you guys too.

Lowrance 08-06-2011 07:02 AM

Based on what the front end of the 22 buggy looks like...one would think they had 4WD buggy on their mind rather than a new stadium truck. Why would they even consider marketing a stadium truck these days....in many areas this class has been dead for two years. Doesn't seem like a smart decision, money wise.

Sean B. 08-06-2011 07:07 AM

I don't know, if they do a 22T they had better hurry up before no one at all runs stadium truck. As much as I love stadium truck versus SC, I just don't know if it will be around within a year.
Would a 22T be enough to revitalize stadium? I'm thinking not. Around here, there was some stadium truck at the beginning of last fall, but by the time winter was over, there were none.
Damn shame.

brian cox 08-06-2011 07:18 AM

I bet we see something at the nats next week.

TreadRCracing 08-06-2011 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lowrance (Post 9489221)
Based on what the front end of the 22 buggy looks like...one would think they had 4WD buggy on their mind rather than a new stadium truck. Why would they even consider marketing a stadium truck these days....in many areas this class has been dead for two years. Doesn't seem like a smart decision, money wise.

Thats the point, they waNt to get ST back into the hobby. I pesronally think everyone would buy itjust because its going to be almost a twin of the 22. The 22 is going to make this truck the best truck to get.

Anybody that has driven a 22 is going to want this because tey know that the 22 is very agile and light so in truck form it will be even better because most STs handle a bit better than buggies.

???E-Racer 08-06-2011 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sean B. (Post 9489242)
I don't know, if they do a 22T they had better hurry up before no one at all runs stadium truck. As much as I love stadium truck versus SC, I just don't know if it will be around within a year.
Would a 22T be enough to revitalize stadium? I'm thinking not. Around here, there was some stadium truck at the beginning of last fall, but by the time winter was over, there were none.
Damn shame.

Alot of people are racing stadium trucks on oval here. We are all running
street tires with car bodies with lowered suspensions.
But on offroad it's pretty much all short course so I see your point.
If TLR makes a Stadium Truck based on their 22 buggy I can see the class
coming back for at least a little while. :nod:

-J- 08-06-2011 03:54 PM

Losi just discontinued the CR.... So unless they aren't going to produce stadium trucks any longer, something has to replace it soon.

DG Designs 08-06-2011 08:04 PM

You guys realize the 22 is already at truck length right? All we need are arms wheels and longer shocks.

DG Designs 08-06-2011 08:05 PM

You guys realize the 22 is already at truck length right? All we need are arms wheels and longer shocks.

hacker07 08-06-2011 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by DG Designs (Post 9491277)

Its close but not quite there...

Jason Turner 08-06-2011 09:03 PM

Dear losi SC sucks please bring back ST thanks!

-J- 08-06-2011 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Turner (Post 9491444)

:nod:

The body roll and and no rear grip to speak of has gotten old. Please Losi? :sweat:

slashracer111 08-06-2011 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jason Turner (Post 9491444)

Glad someone said it!

I don't think I would have a problem switching to all Losi stuff if the 22T comes out. Sell all my Associated stuff. Stadium truck is my favorite class by far.

So this is the unofficial official thread? Not going down that path. :lol: