TLR 22T Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Anyone know when parts are going to be coming off of back order? Particularly the steering rack. I broke one on Friday night and my truck is out of action until they come in as my track doesn't have any in stock.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AssocRacer View Post
Anyone know when parts are going to be coming off of back order? Particularly the steering rack. I broke one on Friday night and my truck is out of action until they come in as my track doesn't have any in stock.
There are a couple on ebay if u wanna go that route.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

I just did buy two on ebay, but it's kind of annoying that they don't have these in stock. It's not like we can retro fit something to work until they come in. If you break it, you're down until they come in. So far they've been on back order for like two or three weeks now. That's a lot of time to wait if you're truck isn't able to run because of this.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I just did buy two on ebay, but it's kind of annoying that they don't have these in stock. It's not like we can retro fit something to work until they come in. If you break it, you're down until they come in. So far they've been on back order for like two or three weeks now. That's a lot of time to wait if you're truck isn't able to run because of this.
Ya i here ya. I havent broke one either the buggy or truck but i tried to pick up a couple extra for motorama and i could'nt find any. I ended up buying a extra aluminum one.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Sucks too cause I just paid like $14 for one with shipping and $12 for another with shipping when they usually cost like $8 in the stores. Fricken internet vultures taking advantage of people like me really piss me off. But what can I do? It's either that or have a truck sitting around useless until who knows when.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Tech Addict

Sucks too cause I just paid like $14 for one with shipping and $12 for another with shipping when they usually cost like $8 in the stores. Fricken internet vultures taking advantage of people like me really piss me off. But what can I do? It's either that or have a truck sitting around useless until who knows when.
Based on the dates listed by Horizon that I have looked at, the steering rack should be in their stock on the 15th, following to the lhs's a couple of days after that.

As for some of the other parts, the dates appear to be scattered over the next couple of weeks.

Wilde
Old 02-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 111 (100%+)

Bodies in stock at A main!

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ody-Rear-Motor
Old 02-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 35 (91%+)

I HAVE A PLASTIC STock one if u come to marcca.

UOTE=AssocRacer;10327086]Anyone know when parts are going to be coming off of b

ck order? Particularly the steering rack. I broke one on Friday night and my truck is out of action until they come in as my track doesn't have any in stock.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Are the steering rack in the 22T different from the 22? I've got plenty of 22 steering racks alum and plastic. If they are not the same I need to get some extra as well.
I always sprinkle a little powdered graphic on the two pieces so they stay smooth and slick without attracting dirt.
I just finished the build on the 22T can't wait to put it on the track this weekend.
Carl Knight
Old 02-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigtowck View Post
Are the steering rack in the 22T different from the 22? I've got plenty of 22 steering racks alum and plastic. If they are not the same I need to get some extra as well.
I always sprinkle a little powdered graphic on the two pieces so they stay smooth and slick without attracting dirt.
I just finished the build on the 22T can't wait to put it on the track this weekend.
Carl Knight
They're the same...
Old 02-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

For those of you needing the steering rack. May have found some here, looks like they have them in stock. Good Luck!

http://www.rpphobby.com/category_s/471.htm

Also, I started a thread in the for sale section for the side pod mud guard ext.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...guard-ext.html
Old 02-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ChrisWolfson View Post
They're the same...
That's good news Losi should have the shelfs stocked very soon, good luck racing!

Carl Knight
Old 02-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
For those of you needing the steering rack. May have found some here, looks like they have them in stock. Good Luck!

http://www.rpphobby.com/category_s/471.htm

Also, I started a thread in the for sale section for the side pod mud guard ext.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...guard-ext.html
Mittens mud guards work great.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I run on track that is dirt, sand and clay mix. I am using the Evans spektrum setup. The set up is pretty good when the track has moisture but when the track dries up a little the rear of the truck loosen up. I was wondering what I good change to improve the rear bite?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yodace View Post
I run on track that is dirt, sand and clay mix. I am using the Evans spektrum setup. The set up is pretty good when the track has moisture but when the track dries up a little the rear of the truck loosen up. I was wondering what I good change to improve the rear bite?
What tires are you running front to back
Just throwing it out there. But if it where me I'd move the hubs forward with a 1mm shim in front and move the rear shocks out on the arm.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.