Boy is my wife mad at me!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boy is my wife mad at me!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Initiate

I currenlty have all six of my RC cars, Losi Ten T, XXX-SCB, and all 4 of my Traxxas 1/16th models next to my side of the bed in our bedroom. My wife is getting upset about them being in our bedroom; she says they don't go with the decor!!!!???? She wants me to put them in the cold, lonely garage. Nope, I need to have my "babies" next to me. Who knows, I may be sleeping in the garage soon!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis
Years ago I was gluing up a set of tires on the kitchen table (NEW table). Glue up one side, flip them over and glue up the other side..it was late..went to bed and the next morning I had a set of tires glued to the NEW kitchen table..f ing ruined the table..$1700 later....that killed my RC budget for a few months..and to this day my EX still throws that one up in my face..
What ever happened to the original table ?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1fastdude
What ever happened to the original table ?
I still have it....it's a reminder of why single life was good..
Old 08-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I was dying some wheels black, and found an old hat to throw in the pot as well. Since the hat was never washed and a few years old, once dropped into the RIT dye/boiling water, it let out a smell of unholy stinkness that engulfed my little condo. The dye itself has kind of putrid smell to it anyways.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

LOL ,I did something like that but no rubber marks .I have a small dog 12 lbs but she ant afraid of nothing untill I got my savage flux ,1st test in house not so good I did the standing back flip in the hallway ya not a good ideal .dog never gets close to my flux lol
Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Funny Story.

Thanks!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Adept

I had a bright idea to clean all the parts on my slash. While I had it apart I decided to put it in the dishwasher(that will get it real clean). Execpt for the dyed red tires I put in there too, which dyed the inside of my dishwasher pink.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Originally Posted by red dog
I had a bright idea to clean all the parts on my slash. While I had it apart I decided to put it in the dishwasher(that will get it real clean). Execpt for the dyed red tires I put in there too, which dyed the inside of my dishwasher pink.
haha, thats funny right there!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Chucksolo69
I currenlty have all six of my RC cars, Losi Ten T, XXX-SCB, and all 4 of my Traxxas 1/16th models next to my side of the bed in our bedroom. My wife is getting upset about them being in our bedroom; she says they don't go with the decor!!!!???? She wants me to put them in the cold, lonely garage. Nope, I need to have my "babies" next to me. Who knows, I may be sleeping in the garage soon!
rc cars go great with any decour, she wants to hang foofy stuff, hang a wrench right beside it, I'd recommend light weight tools, since she could use them against you later. or paint all the bodies to match her color scheme and say your trying to compromise.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by red dog
This made me laugh. I have never thought to put my rc parts in the dishwasher. Hmmm....

My wife gets mad at me every time I get a little package in the mail... but it makes my postal lady happy.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Try breaking in a nitro motor in the basement...............Not Good!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Thumbs up

ok for you old timers here! Back in the day before modern ESC they had wiper type speed control that was hooked up to a servo. well I was running my Tamiya Falcon out in the front yard and the speedo plates welded themselves together WFO. I saved my car by running into my GF ankle! I was worried about the car..
Old 08-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (94%+)

Well I got the Time my buddy and i where out running are Baja's in my back yard and the Lady Next door was not feeling to well and called the cops on us. 4 county cops show up and they cant tell us to turn them off because we where outside city limits and now they have there raider gun out and we are doing speed-passes for them. wife pulls up not to happy that there where 4 cops out in the front driveway.. But she got over it!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Tech Initiate

You guys are too much lol... Here is one for you; I left a gallon of nitro sitting on the shelving unit in the garage. Then I had to run to the store, as I'm coming back I see the EX on top of her F150 scrubbing the shiit out of the windshield...I asked what are you doing, she says I filled my windshield washer fluid but it's all greasy....no more need to be said.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (94%+)

Originally Posted by skibucks
You guys are too much lol... Here is one for you; I left a gallon of nitro sitting on the shelving unit in the garage. Then I had to run to the store, as I'm coming back I see the EX on top of her F150 scrubbing the shiit out of the windshield...I asked what are you doing, she says I filled my windshield washer fluid but it's all greasy....no more need to be said.
O Dang! LOL that will eat the paint! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.