Front Axles
body
spur gear

i thinks that about it in general
Thank you very much.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I race both the T4 and B4 and is sure is nice of all the similar parts. even the small things help like the ball ends, rod ends, spur gears, internal shock parts, springs.. etc. would be a good move
Old 06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

i for got springs, the rears will be the same however the front's are different
Old 06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

The T4's chassis is longer then the B4's so you would need a new chassis if you wanted to race with your converted B4.

Just one question before i go, how does the FT B4 hold up if you gave it the occasional bashing?

Thanks.

Sean
Old 06-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

along with the chassis you will need tires, bearings are the same though

and front body mounts as they are seperate from the tower

as for bashing it really depends on what to do to it, i could say it might hold up but its really more a of a race car, you might break something but parts are usually easy to come by
Old 06-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nwilcox88
Here is the part number. I know I had a heak of a time locating them, call your LHS. I have never used the blatters.
have your LHS order them from Horizon...thats where we get our stock of them.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Duratrax
The T4's chassis is longer then the B4's so you would need a new chassis if you wanted to race with your converted B4.

Just one question before i go, how does the FT B4 hold up if you gave it the occasional bashing?

Thanks.

Sean
Hmm...didn't realize the chassis part # is different. I figure it was the same so I thought I could just make B4 front & rear suspension assemblies and interchange them quickly.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:45 AM
Tech Master

It might be cheaper to just buy a second hand team T4 roller for parts.What do you say?

Sean
Old 06-04-2005, 07:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Deffinatey a good idea for parts, any used roller is good for spares. i think the B4 could be used as a basher as long as you dont go too crazy just have a few a-arms and bulkheads spare.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

What WT silicone oil should I run in my B4's shocks? I'm running the brown springs up front and blacks in the rear.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Now what....

I have an issue I thought was fixed but now a new problem has surfaced.

I race on a hard/medium pack track that is dusty. I have my T4 running good in most areas in the track but having a problem getting it to handle properly when it makes the switch from Dusty (loose) banked turn to hard pack straight section. Going down the fast stregth away the back end wants to drift around.

In this picture the area I am mostly having problems is coming out of the banking. but not limited to just this area, mainly this turn is were I loose most of my track time. The biggest concern I have is another ahrd crash like a couple weeks ago were I had to replace the front end, dont want that happeneing again.

Tires I am running are step pins, they work great in the loose areas. I did pick up a pair of Bow Ties today to try next race day. I would loike some knowledgable ideas as well.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

HeY!!!

Red Z your best bet would prolly be about 25-30 in front, and 30-35 in rear... unless thats just the hot setup at trackside and leisurehours but you could start w/ that.... maybe play around w/ the shock limiters.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Tech Adept

Red Z-- usually when i travel i'll set my car symetrical front to rear, for a high traction i'll put them to 35 and 1's or 30 and 2's with blacks all around for a loose track i'll start around 30 and 1's and blacks all around with a half ounce in the rear, and then tune from there, hope this helps

nwilcox88--try loosening ur slipper , if its only come on power hard like coming onto a straight loose the slipper a little and see if that helps any
Old 06-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nwilcox88
I have an issue I thought was fixed but now a new problem has surfaced.

I race on a hard/medium pack track that is dusty. I have my T4 running good in most areas in the track but having a problem getting it to handle properly when it makes the switch from Dusty (loose) banked turn to hard pack straight section. Going down the fast stregth away the back end wants to drift around.

In this picture the area I am mostly having problems is coming out of the banking. but not limited to just this area, mainly this turn is were I loose most of my track time. The biggest concern I have is another ahrd crash like a couple weeks ago were I had to replace the front end, dont want that happeneing again.

Tires I am running are step pins, they work great in the loose areas. I did pick up a pair of Bow Ties today to try next race day. I would loike some knowledgable ideas as well.
what a gorgeous track!
Old 06-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Ye thats one hell of a track some good jumps and the surface looks imaculate

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.