Losi XXX-SCB!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

i wonder if these could fit into another class while we wait for some traction on these. if these do well, i'd like to see other manufacturers get their own versions. you know people and their "brand loyalty".

i only wish the BND would have come out the same time as the RTR. For those of us already in the hobby that have a spektrum radio, one thing we don't need is another radio laying around.

Maybe its time for one of my vehicles to go on the block so I can fund one of these bad boys.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:04 AM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

I'm def. interested in picking one of these up, but I think I'll wait a little bit and see if anyone at my local track picks one up and see for myself in person how these perform and handle. And depending on whether or not they open a class or add them to another I may just pick one up in a few months...... For those of you who do buy one, post your reviews and video's of the pros and cons of it........ Thanks
Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Team Tekin

Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
The only concern that I have is open wheels which will lead to spectacular crashes that will wow the crowd but will leave the drivers closing their eyes as their car flies through the air uncontrolled.

Watched a few of them run at the Short Course race at Trackside this past weekend. They do look fun to drive and more realistic.
I think them being open wheeled is great, it will teach beginner SC drivers that you can't just bash each other like the SC trucks. I like SC and it is awesome, but it has taught some really bad driving habits that you can't get away with driving the SCB.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think them being open wheeled is great, it will teach beginner SC drivers that you can't just bash each other like the SC trucks. I like SC and it is awesome, but it has taught some really bad driving habits that you can't get away with driving the SCB.
Ty, I already have an RS Pro and am looking to stay in the stock class and brushless. I am assuming the 17.5t Redline motor is somewhat equivalent to the stock motor and my best bet for a stock 2wd class?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Team Tekin

Originally Posted by mjealey View Post
Ty, I already have an RS Pro and am looking to stay in the stock class and brushless. I am assuming the 17.5t Redline motor is somewhat equivalent to the stock motor and my best bet for a stock 2wd class?
Yep, stock will most likely be 17.5 at most tracks.