R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 12-13-2004, 09:58 PM   #46
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Edited

Last edited by Red Z; 12-15-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Red Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 10:53 PM   #47
Tech Elite

I tore apart one of my toolboxes the other day to find a part. Got mad cuz I couldn't find it. Know where it was? Already installed!
Old 12-29-2004, 11:01 PM   #48
Tech Elite

Anyone have anything funny happen over the holidays?
Old 01-04-2005, 05:36 AM   #49
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Another time. I plugged in my battery without turning on the radio. My car lurched forward on the table and sent a friends brand new M8 radio flying off the table. I was thinking "Sh#t, got no money to buy a new radio". Owner just shrugged it off but I'm still haunted by my mistake.
Happened not to me but to another guy at the track, except, the car hit one other guys head

Ouch
Mr.No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:23 AM   #50
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to bigL1971

Ok folks here we go. Three years ago I got a T-Maxx for Christmas from my wife. I opened the truck on Christmas eve and spent most of the night in the shop breaking in the motor. Christmas Day the whole clan is at my house and we have the Maxx on the kitchen table looking it over. I am explaining to my father in-law how the EZ-Start works and how much I like it over a pullstart. About this time my wife has the turkey ready to be fried so I go outside to dunk the bird.I was standing outside enjoying a unusually warm Christmas day when I hear a huge commotion in the house. All of the sudden the back door flies open and my wife tosses the RUNNING T-maxx out into the yard. All I could do is watch in horror as the Maxx ran wide open into the turkey fryer knocking it over spilling 400 degree peanut oil and the turkey all over the patio. I go in the house and ask what the "bleep" just happened. My father in-law looking dumbfounded said he was wanting to see if the EZ-start would really turn the motor over. He didn't think it would start with out a glow igniter. As soon as he hit the button the maxx roared to life jumping off the table running threw the dining room and the living room and stopped when it plowed in to the Christmas tree and the gifts. The tree was down and gifts scattered every where my wife said she didn't know what to do so she grabbed it by the back bumper and was going to put it in the back yard for me to handle it. The Maxx wasn't damaged but with no stores open on Christmas day I enjoyed a meal of hamburger helper instead of turkey.
bigL1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 08:04 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

haha.. wow
warpig is offline   Reply With Quote