Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhughesjr

Stock B6.1DL

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 04:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Stock B6.1DL

So getting back into RC after a couple years off. I’m going to be racing a B6.1DL team kit in 17.5. I have a new kit coming Wednesday. What are must have upgrades for 17.5. I would like to build all at once. Is weight as important as it use too be? Any help would be appreciated
Old 10-13-2019, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by mhughesjr
So getting back into RC after a couple years off. I’m going to be racing a B6.1DL team kit in 17.5. I have a new kit coming Wednesday. What are must have upgrades for 17.5. I would like to build all at once. Is weight as important as it use too be? Any help would be appreciated
I recommend you check out Ryan Harris’ YouTube channel. He’s an Expert Stock class driver who did really well in the JConcepts SuperCup series here in the SouthEast this past year. He’s got a couple of videos where he goes over his B6.1 in pretty good detail. Ultimately, it’ll come down to what you will running on, but his series of videos has some pretty good information overall, since he has run on a little bit of everything in that series.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TurnNBurn

I recommend you check out Ryan Harris’ YouTube channel. He’s an Expert Stock class driver who did really well in the JConcepts SuperCup series here in the SouthEast this past year. He’s got a couple of videos where he goes over his B6.1 in pretty good detail. Ultimately, it’ll come down to what you will running on, but his series of videos has some pretty good information overall, since he has run on a little bit of everything in that series.
excellent channel, that definitely helped thank you
TurnNBurn likes this.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mhughesjr
aluminum servo horn
aluminum steering bellcranks
aluminum front bulkhead (if you are running carpet- brass)
brass weights ( ask fast racers at the track you are racing at)