Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
$$ What Electric buggy should I get? $$ >

$$ What Electric buggy should I get? $$

$$ What Electric buggy should I get? $$

Old 05-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Default $$ What Electric buggy should I get? $$

Just wondering in everyone's opinion what electric buggy is on top? I want to get an electric buggy for my nephew. He already races nitro and I would like to get him in Electric for more racing. But I having problems figuring out which one to grab. An suggestions?????????????
Old 05-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

1/10th or 1/8th?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

There are tons of threads on here already about this, but I will provide my opinion though.... It all depends on what you want to pay, what exactly your looking for as in rtr, kit, etc........... Anybody can say you should get this or that and will provide their own personal opinion, but in the end its up to you........ If you or your nephew has not driven any buggies then go to your local hobby store or race track and talk to them about what may be good for you. If people at the track are nice enough they may even let you or your nephew try theirs out, in the end it will come down to what scale 1/8th or 1/10th etc, your price range and really since its for your nephew ask him what he likes or prefers.....