Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread >

Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread

Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread

Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 AM
  #571  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
NoobRCDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 465
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by eper View Post
are any of you guys running this buggy in the sates if so where are you buying the buggy and parts
Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta View Post
I want it. Amain just listed the 4wd, I'm hoping that the 2wd and parts for both soon follow.
Here's where i got mine (Eric Chow) and ordered parts at the same time. He's a stand up guy and great to deal with. He's also on these forums.

ERIC CHOW | HOBBY HAVEN SDN BHD | Pearl Point Shopping Mall, 2nd Floor, Lot 1.2.78-1.2.80, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 58000 | ☎: +60173336911 | :
http://www.hobbyhaven.com.my | : http://teamyokomo.blogspot.com ; http://hobby-haven.blogspot.com |
NoobRCDriver is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:12 AM
  #572  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
NoobRCDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 465
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

From Team Yokomo FB page...

TQ-2-4-6-8-0 for NEW Yokomo B-MAX4 2012

TQ and second place for Naoto Matsukura. NEW Yokomo B-MAX4 II 2012 most represented chassis in A main how in 2wd. In 4wd 5x cars NEW Yokomo B-MAX4 II 2012 in A main.


TQ and WON Naoto Matsukura with B-MAX2

Biggest offroad championship won in 2wd category Naoto Matsukura with Yokomo B-MAX2 in Japan. B-MAX2 also most represented chassis in A main.
NoobRCDriver is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
  #573  
Tech Master
iTrader: (22)
 
littlevette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,480
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NoobRCDriver View Post
Here's where i got mine (Eric Chow) and ordered parts at the same time. He's a stand up guy and great to deal with. He's also on these forums.

ERIC CHOW | HOBBY HAVEN SDN BHD | Pearl Point Shopping Mall, 2nd Floor, Lot 1.2.78-1.2.80, Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 58000 | ☎: +60173336911 | :
http://www.hobbyhaven.com.my | : http://teamyokomo.blogspot.com ; http://hobby-haven.blogspot.com |

eric has excellent communication and service. too bad he's not over here, he would make a killing with that kind of service.
littlevette is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:29 PM
  #574  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
eper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: new milford, CT.
Posts: 2,622
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta View Post
I want it. Amain just listed the 4wd, I'm hoping that the 2wd and parts for both soon follow.
are you stalking me


so no shops sell it here in the states. i like to run cars other people dont run alot and this buggy looks really good. and no one runs it anywhere i race
eper is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:36 PM
  #575  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

I stalk everyone. Run Schumacher! lol

I've been following this and the 4wd for a while now. Since Amain will be carrying them, it may be time to dive in.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 PM
  #576  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
idrummerboy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Deer Park
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta View Post
I stalk everyone. Run Schumacher! lol

I've been following this and the 4wd for a while now. Since Amain will be carrying them, it may be time to dive in.
What are you running now? Im on the rb5 wc and its fine it can have more traction and im always looking for steering but ive been pretty quick with it
idrummerboy13 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 04:01 AM
  #577  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Still running AE, and I've got the itch to run something new. The K cars look great, but so does the Yokomo.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 AM
  #578  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
eper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: new milford, CT.
Posts: 2,622
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

its nice how we can all just walk into a forum we dont have anything to do with and have a nice convo like this lol to funny this buggy doeslook really good though if i had extra money to throw around i'd grab one for sure and give it a shot. how much does it go for in the states?
eper is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:12 AM
  #579  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (35)
 
t0p_sh0tta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,863
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by eper View Post
its nice how we can all just walk into a forum we dont have anything to do with and have a nice convo like this lol to funny this buggy doeslook really good though if i had extra money to throw around i'd grab one for sure and give it a shot. how much does it go for in the states?
Man, that's the the forums are here for. The more noise we make, the more likely we are to get local (within the US) parts support.

Check out some more pics here.

MSRP is approximately $366.6739 US.

lol

edit: The MSRP on the 4WD is $589, but Amain has it listed for $515

edit2: Here's a new one that went for $300.
t0p_sh0tta is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:59 PM
  #580  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (13)
 
NoobRCDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 465
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by t0p_sh0tta View Post
Man, that's the the forums are here for. The more noise we make, the more likely we are to get local (within the US) parts support.

Check out some more pics here.

MSRP is approximately $366.6739 US.

lol

edit: The MSRP on the 4WD is $589, but Amain has it listed for $515

edit2: Here's a new one that went for $300.
Price on the 4WD is now $459.99 on Amain
NoobRCDriver is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 PM
  #581  
Tech Master
iTrader: (22)
 
littlevette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,480
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

they also have the lovely finnisher body and wing in stock.
littlevette is offline  
Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 AM
  #582  
Tech Master
iTrader: (10)
 
ViGiLaNtE351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: West Sydney, Originally from Tas
Posts: 1,084
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Wooo. Add to cart!
ViGiLaNtE351 is offline  
Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 AM
  #583  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 18
Default

I have put the PL Bulldog B4.1 +8 mm body on my B-Max2.
Not perfect fit, but it works just fine on indoor carpet.
Attached Thumbnails Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread-img_1075.jpg   Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread-img_1072.jpg   Yokomo B-MAX2 buggy thread-img_1063.jpg  
Lyllan is offline  
Old 11-11-2012, 11:40 AM
  #584  
Tech Master
iTrader: (10)
 
ViGiLaNtE351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: West Sydney, Originally from Tas
Posts: 1,084
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

SO now you can buy the proper one to fit!! You're tainting the Yokomo with AE stuff!! lol
Cheers
ViGiLaNtE351 is offline  
Old 11-11-2012, 09:29 PM
  #585  
Tech Master
iTrader: (22)
 
littlevette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,480
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ViGiLaNtE351 View Post
SO now you can buy the proper one to fit!! You're tainting the Yokomo with AE stuff!! lol
Cheers
lol oh come on! the car started out as a cross between a kyosho/ae/losi. and me fitting losi parts into the tranny isn't helping either.
littlevette is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.