Like Tree5Likes

SC10 4x4 Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
King,
just calm down....
No need to tell me to "calm down", slick. I'm completely calm. They're not my products and company that you talk down on any time somebody asks about them.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABN Hoosier
Can you guys list the NAME/MODEL/PART NUMBER and/or LINK to the parts you are talking about?
www.rcshox.com is where you'll find the Garodiscs for the SC10 4x4. I'll likely be buying the center diff soon. The Garodiscs are a nice improvement over the stock pads, but all of the positive feedback I hear on the center diff has me wanting to try it. Running on indoor clay after years of outdoor racing. Luckily aside from tires I've only had to make minor, if any changes to my setup .
Old 09-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Can you guys list the NAME/MODEL/PART NUMBER and/or LINK to the parts you are talking about?

"yellow", "Garo discs" (complete clutch assembly parts/number) to run them too. What are these new quad slipper or whatever they are? Please list em all for me would appreciate it. Just wanna know my options.

I am running the RCShox center diff with 4 pins. Just wanna catch up to the latest and greatest. Thanks.
WC is refering to the stock pads when he says "yellow". Quad pad is referring to a mod where you add a pad to the vts.

The garos are a part that rcshox makes that replaces the stock yellow fiber pads for reduced maintenance and better performance (my opinion since I've used them).

Better option than any pads is the v2 center ball diff that you already have. But most people run 6 or more pins.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Legend

@ the track

Lite setup tuning
with traction at med high levels ?

Have moved rear shocks completely outside on tower , inside on arm.
Use rear yellow sway bar, push bar though mount as far it can go in order to stiffen bar.
Unscrew rear shock eye 1 turn
6mm under rear camber stud (inside on tower)
C hub mod(2nd hole from inside stud location)
JC bar codes
Yellow or Red rear spring

19.5 mm ride height front & back
Old 09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

King,
just calm down....

Guy that cut them out is in Oregon .
He' s a professional , does it for a living.
so you know have used garo's , same pad you have . Borrowed a set for a couple weeks .
Went back to the yellow because of their performance...

MAN, SHUT UP!! you have never put the disc on your truck and explain to us how your the only one on planet earth that claims they are not better than AE pads??? What exactly is it that is not better, the fact that you never have to remove or maintain them? or the fact that they dont overheat and glaze? SO let me make sure I have this right, a "friend" of yours managed to get the same material that i use, and professionally made you ONE set of pads just so you can say that garodisc suck although you never actually ran Garodisc? That cant even make sense even to you SO you tested a set your friend made and borrowed a set of real garodisc??? You have the same logic as my 7yr old boy......NONE

"yellow", "Garo discs" (complete clutch assembly parts/number) to run them too. What are these new quad slipper or whatever they are? Please list em all for me would appreciate it. Just wanna know my options.

I am running the RCShox center diff with 4 pins. Just wanna catch up to the latest and greatest. Thanks.
Cdif is the best, if you already have it then you are set.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
Cdif is the best, if you already have it then you are set.
Ok, thanks. I remember the Feud from the last time I was on this thread about a year ago between MW and everyone v/s WC. You guys are a trip. Gotta hand it to you guys for keeping the flame burning . I think you guys should race somewhere. It would be like the Sugar Ray v/s Haggler fight...(showing my age) But yeah, would be an interesting race...
Old 09-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok, thanks. I remember the Feud from the last time I was on this thread about a year ago between MW and everyone v/s WC. You guys are a trip. Gotta hand it to you guys for keeping the flame burning . I think you guys should race somewhere. It would be like the Sugar Ray v/s Haggler fight...(showing my age) But yeah, would be an interesting race...
I think that would settle it
Old 09-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Tech Champion

WC would get his ass handed to him FO SHO!!
Old 09-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Tech Legend

I think you guys should race somewhere. It would be like the Sugar Ray v/s Haggler fight...(showing my age) But yeah, would be an interesting race...

More then welcome to come to Trcr and get a reality check.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Help!!! After doing the rear diff update i can not get the gear box cover closed at the top shaft. Of i remove a shaft spacer it closes but then there is too much play on the shaft.

Has anyone encountered this???
Old 09-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Tech Champion

More then welcome to come to Trcr and get a reality check.

I will meet you on neutral ground, winner pays for the others plane flight. The only reality check i will get is verifying how bad you drive in your videos!!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will meet you on neutral ground, winner pays for the others plane flight. The only reality check i will get is verifying how bad you drive in your videos!!
I just noticed the new option for 60t spur for the CDiff on your website Marcus. Any way to get a 58 as well?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Tech Master

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=p...feature%3Dplcp

I've seen MW driving video, where's WC's video?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by GraphiteChassis
I just noticed the new option for 60t spur for the CDiff on your website Marcus. Any way to get a 58 as well?
If you send them to me i will cut them, i think in two years i have sold 5 58t!! Or i could just special order them, you would need to pay upfront, same price

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=p...feature%3Dplcp

I've seen MW driving video, where's WC's video?
Search " Kinwald pink SC hacker" and i am sure one will come up!! LOL

Thats a really old vid here is a more recent one with DAvid Joor (Factory Team AE,AVid) and Cristian Tabush (RSD, mutiple world champ)
WC is no where near my level
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vojUNygZDbM

Another good one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHjzDnvkB5I

Last edited by MantisWorx; 09-01-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Tech Master

nice, where are the tracks?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.