Like Tree5Likes

SC10 4x4 Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
Tekno also makes a set, heck we used them on our SCT410s from what I recall to give it +1 width with the Losi rims till they came out with the new hex.

Nothing wrong with the AE ones, they work great.
today i just took first in the final a main again. wow i mad people look bad all day today won all 3 of my classes i was on fire lol. there was one guy at the track saying he cant win this truck so bad he was ready to give up. i told him watch how i drive watch my finger on the trigger. helped him set up his car somewhat like mine he came all the way from 11th place up to 8 with his. tuned in another guy buggy for him and fixed his shock and took first place for his first time. i was running around so bad today i did even have time to check my cars after the race. i dont know how i did. we are at a new track so the no counter at all i ask the guy how many laps i did he said i dont know but i got lapping the group 4 time after that i gave up. then was the truggy class was just too easy today i had i really rich and i mean rich motor came off at 205f talking about an off tune. and on the 2wd i did that with the 4 year old. had to get the family to see how it done again and some other people all they did watch me go go go. they track man always saying how much control i got he cant.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

Tekno also makes a set, heck we used them on our SCT410s from what I recall to give it +1 width with the Losi rims till they came out with the new hex.

Nothing wrong with the AE ones, they work great.
Heck i still have the plastic on mine how are you guy stripping them out.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imrob
today i just took first in the final a main again. wow i mad people look bad all day today won all 3 of my classes i was on fire lol. there was one guy at the track saying he cant win this truck so bad he was ready to give up. i told him watch how i drive watch my finger on the trigger. helped him set up his car somewhat like mine he came all the way from 11th place up to 8 with his. tuned in another guy buggy for him and fixed his shock and took first place for his first time. i was running around so bad today i did even have time to check my cars after the race. i dont know how i did. we are at a new track so the no counter at all i ask the guy how many laps i did he said i dont know but i got lapping the group 4 time after that i gave up. then was the truggy class was just too easy today i had i really rich and i mean rich motor came off at 205f talking about an off tune. and on the 2wd i did that with the 4 year old. had to get the family to see how it done again and some other people all they did watch me go go go. they track man always saying how much control i got he cant.
Congrats! You should post your setup and conditions, could help someone out with it for sure.

Man, I still remember my attempts at nitro.

Very Ike and Tina relationship ...

And I wasn't Ike
Old 08-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Congrats! You should post your setup and conditions, could help someone out with it for sure.

Man, I still remember my attempts at nitro.

Very Ike and Tina relationship ...

And I wasn't Ike
i would do that if i could figure out how to fix my pc it will not let me edit the editable sheet but my girlfrinds pc works for it lol. it based off the one you gave with some changes smalll ones any way. and there a kicker for the nitro im hearing impaired like almost deaf. i can here like about 55 to 60 % with my hearing aid. but the sounds i need the most i dont hair them like if your slipper slipping to much i cant hair that if im on top of the car. so i always go by the tire rule if it lift just a little im good to go in 2wd. 4x4 i have not found something to check i just drive it and look at the pads and go by a 3 feet rule if i can clear the big jump with a feet take off it should be good to go dont know if it makes sense or not.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Tech Legend

i would do that if i could figure out how to fix my pc it will not let me edit the editable sheet but my girlfrinds pc works for it lol. it based off the one you gave with some changes smalll ones any way. and there a kicker for the nitro im hearing impaired like almost deaf. i can here like about 55 to 60 % with my hearing aid. but the sounds i need the most i dont hair them like if your slipper slipping to much i cant hair that if im on top of the car. so i always go by the tire rule if it lift just a little im good to go in 2wd. 4x4 i have not found something to check i just drive it and look at the pads and go by a 3 feet rule if i can clear the big jump with a feet take off it should be good to go dont know if it makes sense or not.
if you still have my email address, send me what you have and I can try posting it. Or, send me a pm if you need my address.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

if you still have my email address, send me what you have and I can try posting it. Or, send me a pm if you need my address.
i sent it to your email i cant figure out how to make it an attachment on this site i suck with pc lol. Let me know if i did it right please

Last edited by imrob; 08-18-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:39 PM
MD
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

I have a question. If I set my SC10 4X4 up with the saddle pack configuration what speed control can I get that will fit under the best cover if I am running a 550 motor? Thanks.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Tech Legend

MD

Which ESC are you considering ?
Old 08-19-2013, 02:06 PM
MD
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
MD

Which ESC are you considering ?
I was considering the Havoc Pro SC. But, I am open to any suggestion.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MD
I have a question. If I set my SC10 4X4 up with the saddle pack configuration what speed control can I get that will fit under the best cover if I am running a 550 motor? Thanks.
I think the havco pro will fit just fine it what I have but you will have to take off the fan I think. I did not put mine to sale pack yet. I got the crap for it just did not have the time to make it there
Old 08-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

Default body

For you people that are still using the stock body I would strongly recommend the pro line flow tech body I used it over the weekend and all I can say is wow what a big difference in the jump it flew so leveled I was shocked on how much better it was. You do have to cut out all the vents I cut mine out as I was reading Though out the day and it got better every time lol
Old 08-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Tech Legend

For you people that are still using the stock body I would strongly recommend the pro line flow tech body I used it over the weekend and all I can say is wow what a big difference in the jump it flew so leveled I was shocked on how much better it was. You do have to cut out all the vents I cut mine out as I was reading Though out the day and it got better every time lol
Not to diss you ....

That new light weight JConcepts brings a big advantage..

weights 193 grams including a lite coat of paint & decals ....

The Concepts Flow ?

weights 210 grams including a thin coat of paint..

That much weight loss compared to the other shells is like you running a additional hole lower ...

Truck will have less roll & more stability...

Brings a performance improvement that anyone can feel on the track ..

*Measured with most of the vent holes cut out ..
Old 08-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Has anyone had trouble with belts popping off the front pulley? Determined a cause if so? Belts new-ish... No over drive or under. I run all covers usually.
What is wearing out...?
Old 08-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MD
The havoc pro will fit under the belt cover with fan if you change the 4-40 socket cap screws to button head screws that hold the fan on. I think they are 5/8 inch long but I could be wrong. Most 1/10 esc will fit under the belt its the 1/8 stuff that you have to move things around or get out the dremel and chop
Old 08-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by GraphiteChassis
Has anyone had trouble with belts popping off the front pulley? Determined a cause if so? Belts new-ish... No over drive or under. I run all covers usually.
What is wearing out...?
could this be tied to the issue some where having with assembly of a pulley incorrectly? recall something about that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.