Community
Wiki Posts
Search

whats the dumbest thing youve done?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

running a 44 inch deep V with a 65 cc nitro boat I sank it in a turn. got it back and the battery box was flooded. (NO BIGGIE) blew it out, put it back together started the thing up . launched it and it went wide open straight in to a 60 foot sale boat, about 14 inches of the boat was sticking in the guys hull. that one cost me big time... 4 grand to repair the guys boat, that was in 1972. wonder what it would cost these days...( never mind ) cant afford it. my losi's are bankrupting me now
Old 09-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

My worst mistake ever was buying a T-maxx. Sitting in the closet as we speak. 2.5 gallons on it after 4 years.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

my worst was at a race right after my 3rd qualify i plugged in my only lipo and on that day i forgot my nicads i went into the hobby shop to help a kid with tires ad a lipo battery walked back to my pit table notced it wasnt charging then saw it was on so i turned it on went back to the hobby shop come back with 2 mins till my main race looked at my balencer said it wasnt even half way there look at my charger only at 500 so i had to race 4x4 and got my a$$ kicked:flaming ::fla ming:: flaming::flami ng::b atman:
Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by noobiznessflyin
Tried to convince an old geezer at the flying field that electrics are better than nitro.
This happens way more often than you think...