New brand question

Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wfdfiremedic View Post
Here's my opinion. It seems tremendously hard for a new rc manufacturer to cater to both the race and rtr market. Losi and ae seem to have done it successfully , but over a large time period. It might be easier to just start with the race market before offering rtr lines. Establish a race name and then offer rtr models.
That's actually what we have decided to do in the US. We will only be selling the pro kits, but other retailers can carry the rtrs.
Originally Posted by biggerc View Post
im in michigan and personally nver seen a caster at any of the tracks ive been too
That might be why. If you ever come down to Illinois, tell me and I can try to meet up with you. You will be impressed
Old 04-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcboy1 View Post
Truthfully, I have driven a Mugen (never owned though), and I kept my Caster for a reason. It is just better than the MBX6, even if it doesnt come with all the cool looking carbon pieces. We hopefully will be refining the car a bit soon (there is a thread about it on the Caster Forums), just to make it that much better.
If I ever have a chance to try out a Caster buggy I will. I don't think there are any around here at all. (Texas) The SC truck is a different story. I will most likely pick up one of those as soon as the pro version is released.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MX304 View Post
If I ever have a chance to try out a Caster buggy I will. I don't think there are any around here at all. (Texas) The SC truck is a different story. I will most likely pick up one of those as soon as the pro version is released.
Ill see if there are any Texas guys on the team.