R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 06:19 PM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

a well set up e maxx with the right tires, usually max bow ties can run very competitive lap times. where i race in the winter we have an e maxx class and you have to run titan motors and 6 cell packs. many of the guys can run about 1 second slower lap times than stock or mod truick. im usually about 1 second per lap slower with mine compared to stock truck.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:46 PM   #17
Tech Master

HeY!!!

Hmmmm i know where i race they are only lik e1.5 secs behind stock truck, and about 2.5 secs from mo truck.... i dk maybe it's the track and how technical it is or driver skill... i know driver skill is pretty damn good here for truck, and alright for e-maxx but they don't really have class for e-maxx anymore here.....
Old 09-05-2004, 09:26 AM   #18
Tech Regular

Says mister 21 posts,
Why don't you look at my sign on date mister 2004.I don't post very much because I have a life I have been racing rc for 24 years and how fast does it go is the most annoying qwestion I get asked.It does not matter how fast a car or truck will go it only matters how quick you get around the track.I have yet to be beaten by mister my truck will go 38 mph in a straight line on the track.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:48 AM   #19
Tech Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to ctardi

Quote:
Says mister 21 posts,
Why don't you look at my sign on date mister 2004.I don't post very much because I have a life I have been racing rc for 24 years and how fast does it go is the most annoying qwestion I get asked.It does not matter how fast a car or truck will go it only matters how quick you get around the track.I have yet to be beaten by mister my truck will go 38 mph in a straight line on the track.
So ####ing what if it doesn't matter? A forum is a place to state your opinion. If you have been here so long, you should know by now, don't just flame peoples threads because you don't like them. If you don't like it, don't read it. :P
Old 09-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #20
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to mafiaracers Send a message via MSN to mafiaracers

WOOO....c'mon ladies....please, you better make up of aaron will come in here and whip the both of you into shape with his trusty delete key

MAFIA MOTORSPORTS
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/168239-pit-board.html

TEAM WAVE
www.teamwaveonline.com

TQ Racing Wire
www.tqracing.com
Old 09-05-2004, 11:49 AM   #21
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to beetlebz

yeah lets try to keep it in our pants kids.

just get used to explaining that its not the top end speed that counts, but the setup and driver skill. i never get tired of talking about RC stuff, no matter how much i have to repeat stuff
Old 09-05-2004, 12:31 PM   #22
Tech Elite

mafia is right. This forum has the least amount of flame wars of basically any on RCTech, and it's for a reason.

I don't want be to message board mommy - I see who starts the flame wars, what is said, and I will end these fights. Those who are repeatedly argumentative will have their accounts deleted.

Now..let's keep the tempers to a minimum, shall we?
Closed Thread