Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nuova Faor

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 11:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default Nuova Faor

Anybody heard Nuova Faor? What do you think about their product in such high price?
Old 04-02-2002, 12:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Nuova Faor is great quality stuff. Yes it does cost more, but it is worth the expense. Fioroni is the same way. It is expensive, but once again, you get what you pay for.
Old 04-26-2002, 11:45 PM
Tech Regular

do yourself a favor don't fall into the titanium trap in the end everything bends!!!instead of buying 1 nuova faor or forioni titanium shock tower buy 5 stock ones lol. i keep on hearing that the kyosho ones bend easy!!! got a tip if your bending shock towers a lot your spending to much time on your lid!!! lol trust me i know i am on my lid all the time work on landing your jumps and you wont bend shock towers trust me 1\8 scale buggies move the speeds they go everything bends..
Old 05-01-2002, 03:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

gearguy,

Since you obviously don't know what you are talking about, let me enlighten you. Neither Nuova Faor nor Fioroni produce titanium shock towers. What they produce are 4 mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers. The Kyosho parts are crapola. They bend without you even wrecking. Just land hard off of a jump, and the strain on the shocks will bend the tower.
Old 05-01-2002, 10:57 AM
Tech Regular

well thats funny i have never had anything but stock shock towers on my 7.5 and would bend them all the time.been driving for a year now and and ever since my driving has improved and i have tought myself to jump and land correctly i haven't bent 1!!!!
and Mathew i wasn't insulting to you so don't be a dick !!! i have been running 1\8th scales a long time i am just trying to warn people not to fall into the hop up trap.i only buy the few hop ups i think i might need but come on 100 bucks for 1 shock tower !!! don't need
Old 05-01-2002, 11:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Where in the world did you see that price???????????????????

I can pick them up for about 20 bucks here in Germany. And by the way, I drive a Mugen, I crash all the freaking time, and I have never bent a tower in 2 years of racing. That means that the Kyosho parts are crap for bending so easy. I didn't mean to piss you off, but you posted a ton of mis-information in your first post.
Old 05-21-2002, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Superior Hobbies has ordered the Nitro Motorcycle... email them for [email protected]