Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GorillaMaxx Upgrade - Must Have!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (97%+)
Default GorillaMaxx Upgrade - Must Have!!!

Good Day Fellow GorillaMaxx Enthusiasts’

Are you interested in custom skid plate/pads and bumper for your GMaxx project? I’m trying to show T-Bone Racing that there is a market for them. It might be a small one, but there is one! I know the people who have them, want to protect them. I use mine and want it protected. So please send Rich @ T-Bone a quick note if your interested. He is currently looking at my G2R to see what he can create. When he is finished I’ll post images, but do not wait if you are interested. Let him know there is interest!

While I’m on the topic of Rich @ T-Bone Racing… This is a great guy, who is fabricating a great product in the USA. This is a family business. Most of the products are fabricated on demand, hence low overhead, on an individual basis. This also helps keep the cost down. These are hand-cut Derlin bumpers and skids, just like Grandma use to make (LOL). These products are “AWESOME”.

The warranty… If you break it… Take a picture and email it to them… They’ll send you the latest model (design) replacement… No conditions attached! Unlike some other companies, who put so many stipulation on their warranty it is just easier to buy the replacement. Even if you had to modify the bumper and/or skid; they’ll back it. But remember, there is probably a limitation to that, so don't be "challenged". I don’t usually stop and praise a company, unless they are that extraordinary. So take note and check out T-Bone Racing.

And the Customer Support… They get back to you in a timely manner, very knowledgeable, and easy going. If you don’t see it on the website, contact them and they’ll help. If you have a question, contact them and they’ll help. If you have a comment and/or idea, contact them and they’ll help. Are you getting the point, this is the type of company you like doing business with. This is the type of company you stop in the busy-ness of life to write a quick plug for! They represent the kinds of things that set great RC companies apart from the crowd.

I'll repeat... I don’t usually stop and praise a company, unless they are that extraordinary. So take note and check out T-Bone Racing.

Also if you interested in skid plated/pad and/or bumper for your GMaxx, please let them know. I know the number of interested bodies is not going to be huge, but he fabricates these components on an need basis. So if enough people show a need, he'll put some design juice into it.

Thank You.