Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin SCRT 10 Combo Set-Up

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Jammin SCRT 10 Combo Set-Up

I just got a jammin scrt10 roller and and im curious on what set up to put in it
I will strictly be racing in an "open" class. What would you guys reccomend for me?
Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by BS-Racing
I just got a jammin scrt10 roller and and im curious on what set up to put in it
I will strictly be racing in an "open" class. What would you guys reccomend for me?
TeamNovak SCT Store

Combo'ed with our Ballistic 550 motors, all of these escs are designed for 4x4 SCTs on 2S:

All of these Novak escs work great with our Ballistic 550s on 2S:

...GTB2: new features, on-board programmability (no timing) for spec racing, 4.5T 550 motor limit
...Havoc Pro SC: new features, on board programmability, including timing adjustments for SC and off road, 4.5T 550 motor limit
...Kinetic Spec: new features, full timing adjustments, PC programmability/updateability (NL)--no CL, 5.5T 550 motor limit
...Kinetic 2S: everything, full timing adjustments, PC programmability/upgradeability (NL), CL, 4.5T 550 motor limit
Old 02-14-2011, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

castle creations sidewinder sct is great for the money alomst impossible to beat. has the torque of a 550 and the highend of a 540. or the mmp sct combo is great too
Old 02-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Company Representative

How much will this SCT weigh? Our systems are ideal for heavier 4x4s----Ballistic 550s have 5mm rotor shafts.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

I am running the Novak HV4.5 and will be migrating to the Ballistic 4.5 and All I can say is that my Jammin SCRT10 screams. I am using the Kinetic ESC from Novak and am able to tune so much to help me manage the power. I am turning laps up there with the best of them. With the stock 13t Pinion this set-up is fantastic.

If the Kinetic is not on your list then the Havoc Pro SC has all the one-touch programming you need and can handle the power well. I have run the Havoc Pro and Havoc 3s and they are good too.

Check out this video. My truck is white with orange and blue fourth on the grid and third after the first lap.
http://www.youtube.com/handyracing#p/u/11/mHdHMRiC4fc

Now if I could keep the truck together I would be in great shape. I recommend that you upgrade to STRC Aluminum hubs and steering. At about 7:00 minutes into the video my left a-arm broke. This is one of the most fun classes I have ever experienced.